Watch this and then think about your improvement program…
Her main points (generalized for any improvement program):
1. Measure performance (before and after).
2. Have specific goals and have rewards when the goals are achieved.
3. Enlist others to work with you on the improvement goal (to hold each other accountable).
4. Read about the topic you are trying to improve.
5. Visualize the result and what it will mean and make a list (in writing). Look at the list daily to keep you motivated.
No Comments »
No comments yet.