The TapRooT® Technical Support team is excited to announce our new Version 5.2.1 of the TapRooT® System Software. We’ve heard from you and have implemented many new features you’ve suggested.
Here is a list of the enhancements made in this release:
- New Windows 8 support.
- New Required fields clearly identified and verified prior to saving the investigation.
- New Existing TapRooT® database is backed up prior to software upgrade.
- New Investigation import verifies the investigation to be imported was created with the same version of the TapRooT® software.
- Improved software scroll navigation.
- Custom Details fields expand automatically when a large amount of text is entered.
- Corrective Action Editor allows you to assign departments and individuals to specific steps of the Corrective Action process (Implementation, Verification, Validation).
- Root Cause Tree Analysis comments appear to the left of the name.
- SnapCharT® window adjusts to display objects after being previously minimized.
- Enhanced password encryption.
- Updated Corrective Action Helper links.
- Improved Excel export functionality.
- Improved Location and Classification management.
- Start menu shortcut renamed.
- Minimized the number of pop-up windows required to save documents.
- New Locations and Classifications added if none exist prior to upgrade.
- New Ability to easily import sample cases.
TapRooT® Single Users can download the software from http://www.taproot.com/ts5download.
You will use the same username and password you used to initially download the software.
If you no longer have this information, you can email email@example.com to obtain it.
Don’t have the TapRooT® software yet? Click here to learn more.
No Comments »
No comments yet.