People usually have a reason they attend TapRooT® Training. They are trying to improve an aspect of their business performance. But they don’t usually have any idea of ALL the ways TapRooT® can help their company improve. This list provides ideas for you to think about:
• Better accident/incident investigation to improve safety.
• Improve lean/six sigma programs by applying advanced root cause analysis.
• Find the root causes of equipment failures and improve equipment reliability.
• Proactive analysis of business processes to eliminate human error.
• Proactive analysis of potentially fatal tasks to prevent fatalities and serious injuries.
• Improved root cause analysis of near-miss accidents with potential for fatal injuries.
• Analysis of cost overruns/schedule delays.
• Analysis of customer complaints.
• Improved pre-job safety analysis to prevent injuries.
• Analysis of production outages.
• Analysis of environmental permit violations to improve permit compliance.
• Improve behavior-based safety by analyzing observations that have potential for serious injuries.
• Human resources analysis of disciplinary cases using root cause analysis.
• Improved audits/assessments using root cause analysis for audit planning and corrective action development.
• Pre-startup proactive equipment reliability analysis.
• Provide accurate statistics for analysis of programmatic issues.
• Development of human performance improvement audit checklists.
Anything in the list catch your eye?
If you haven’t already attended a 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Course, maybe you should.
Also, consider attending our 2014 Global TapRooT® Summit near Austin, Texas, on April 7-11.
Category: Performance Improvement
No Comments »
No comments yet.