Mark Twain said:
Man – A creature made at the end of the week’s work when God was tired.
Here are the TOP TEN reasons why people DON’T use TapRooT® to find root causes:
10. They like the feeling of hopelessness when they can’t find a good answer.
9. They like wasting time implementing ineffective corrective actions.
8. They like visits from unhappy regulators after accidents.
7. They like doing things the hard way.
6. They always do the opposite things that the best-in-class companies are doing.
5. They like feeling unprepared when management reviews their incident investigation.
4. They like talking to unhappy clients about quality problems.
3. They like placing blame and don’t need to find root causes.
2. They like crisis management.
1. They like investigating incidents over and over again – it keeps them in practice!
Need to improve your enforcement? Try Terry Tate!
From Admiral Hyman Rickover, father of the Nuclear Navy…
Makes you think that tattoo shops need a spell/grammar checker! I know I need one! (Did you see all the mistakes?)