Summary: When looking at the Root Cause Tree, you see “P” and “O” instead of the √ and the X. Details: This issue is caused by one of the required fonts (wingdings2) not having been installed on the machine. Resolution: To resolve this issue, have to do is find and download the Wingdings 2 font file here. Once you have the file downloaded and saved to your computer, just follow these steps: Vista and Windows 7
- Open Fonts by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Fonts.
- Click File, and then click Install New Font. If you don’t see the File menu, press ALT.
- In the Add Fonts dialog box, under Drives, click the drive where the font that you want to install is located.
- Under Folders, double-click the folder containing the fonts that you want to add.
- Under List of fonts, click the font that you want to add, and then click Install.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type the following command, and then click OK:
- On the File menu, click Install New Font.
- In the Drives box, click the drive that contains the font that you want to add. Note The floppy disk drive is typically drive A or drive B. The CD drive is typically drive D.
- In the Folders box, click the folder that contains the font that you want to add, and then click OK.
- In the List of fonts box, click the font that you want to add. To select more than one font at a time, press and hold the CTRL key while you select each font.
- Click to select the Copy Fonts To Fonts Folder check box. The new font is saved in the Windows\Fonts folder.
- Click OK.
If you have any additional questions please contact us via email or by calling us at 865-539-2139
No Comments »
No comments yet.