When looking at the Root Cause Tree, you see “P” and “O” instead of the √ and the X.
This issue is caused by one of the required fonts (wingdings2) not having been installed on the machine.
To resolve this issue, have to do is find and download the Wingdings 2 font file here. Once you have the file downloaded and saved to your computer, just follow these steps:
Vista and Windows 7
- Open Fonts by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Fonts.
- Click File, and then click Install New Font. If you don’t see the File menu, press ALT.
- In the Add Fonts dialog box, under Drives, click the drive where the font that you want to install is located.
- Under Folders, double-click the folder containing the fonts that you want to add.
- Under List of fonts, click the font that you want to add, and then click Install.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type the following command, and then click OK:
- On the File menu, click Install New Font.
- In the Drives box, click the drive that contains the font that you want to add. Note The floppy disk drive is typically drive A or drive B. The CD drive is typically drive D.
- In the Folders box, click the folder that contains the font that you want to add, and then click OK.
- In the List of fonts box, click the font that you want to add. To select more than one font at a time, press and hold the CTRL key while you select each font.
- Click to select the Copy Fonts To Fonts Folder check box. The new font is saved in the Windows\Fonts folder.
- Click OK.
Afterward, you should see something like the picture below.
If you have any additional questions please contact us via email or by calling us at 865-539-2139
No Comments »
No comments yet.