Mark your calendar for 2014 Global TapRooT® Summit Week:
April 7 – 11, 2014
Make plans to join us at the next Global TapRooT® Summit near Austin, Texas in Horseshoe Bay! Pre-Summit Courses are scheduled for April 7 – 8, 2014, and the Summit is scheduled for April 9 – 11, 2014 at the Horseshoe Bay Marriott (located approximately 50 minutes from Austin, Texas).
Summit registration is $995 and a Pre-Summit course is $1,195. Attend both and save $200 ($1,990)
DOWNLOAD a Summit Brochure: http://www.rootcause.net/articles/2014_Summit.pdf
DOWNLOAD a Pre-Summit Brochure: http://www.rootcause.net/articles/2014_Pre_Summit.pdf
What Makes The TapRooT® Summit So Valuable
Each year we consult with and teach root cause analysis to the world’s leading companies. This interaction makes us premier “knowledge brokers.” Instead of keeping all the best practices we learn to ourselves, we share them once a year at the TapRooT® Summit.
This sharing started out as a simple three day meeting of our best TapRooT® users. Over 15 years, it has grown to an international event with world-renowned speakers and multiple tracks designed to share best practices within and across industries and professions.
To enhance your knowledge even more, before the Summit there are optional two-day courses to pick from!
And participants can get CEU credits for both the Summit and the Pre-Summit Courses!
Save $200 when you register for a Pre-Summit Course and the Summit. Here are the Pre-Summit Courses handpicked by Mark Paradies that will be held two days prior to the Summit:
- 2-Day TapRooT® Incident Investigation & Root Cause Analysis Course
- Special 2-Day Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis
- Advanced TapRooT® Techniques
- Advanced Trending Techniques
- TapRooT® Analyzing and Fixing Safety Culture Issues
- Risk Management Best Practices
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection Course
- TapRooT® Quality/Six Sigma/Lean Advanced Root Cause Analysis Training
- Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software
- Best Practices for Reducing Serious Injuries and Fatalities Using TapRooT®
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls
- Hazard Recognition
- Proactive Use of TapRooT®
What Past Participants Have To Say
Here are just a few of the comments we receive from participants who rave about the well-organized event with excellent speakers, practical and directly applicable best practice sessions, enjoyable/valuable networking, and fun activities:
- The TapRooT® Summit continues to be the best gathering I’ve ever attended.
- The speakers were absolutely wonderful – every one of them!
- Outstanding! Great combination of technical breakout sessions and self-introspective / self-growth general sessions. Also, top-flight peers to talk and share ideas with.
- The keynote speakers were way beyond my expectations. Networking opportunities were excellent.
- Overall, enjoyed the diversity of speakers and sessions. Dr. Beverly Chiodo’s speech on character and its importance was a highlight.
- Awesome! I look forward to attending future events and will be recommending this to my company.
- The Best Practice Sessions were invaluable.
- This week inspired me to go home and revitalize my improvement program. The networking with others in my field was well worth the money.
Who Attends A TapRooT® Summit?
Hundreds of companies have seen the value that Summit attendance provides. Here are a few examples you may recognize…
|Abbott Labs||Alcoa||Ameren||American Electric Power|
|Anglo Gold||Ashland||Babcock & Wilcox||Barrick|
|Boart Longyear||BP||Brookhaven National Lab||Chevron|
|FedEx||First Energy||Flint Hills Refining||Fluor|
|GE||General Dynamics||Genetech||Good Samaritan Hospital|
|Integris Health||Irving Oil||KBR||Luminant|
|Marathon Oil||Mercy Hospital||M-I SWACO||Military Healthcare System|
|Momentive Performance Materials||Monsanto||MSHA||Norsk Hydro|
|Petroleo Brasileiro||Pfizer||Potash||Pratt & Whitney|
|Sandia National Labs||Sasol||Saudi Aramco||Sealed Air|
|Total||TVA||Valero||United Region Healthcare|
Who Should Attend The Summit?
People who want to:
- Save lives
- Reduce risk
- Improve safety
- Change behavior
- Stop human errors
- Improve production
- Eliminate sentinel events
- Manage performance improvement
- Create effective performance measures
- Enhance equipment reliability and maintenance
- Maintain their TapRooT® Certified Instructor status
- Become a TapRooT® Software Super-User/Administrator
- Learn the latest improvements to root cause analysis and investigation techniques
Register By Phone: (865) 539-2139