Looking for a presentation from the 2015 Global TapRooT® Summit?
Click on a link below to view the presentations for:
- TapRooT® Users Share Best Practices
- Equipment Reliability Best Practices
- Kaizen Event Using TapRooT® and the RCT
- Grading Your Investigations
- Policy Considerations for Evidence Collection
- Strange Way to Live
- Procedures Talk – Checklist Manifesto
- Why the 5 Whys Fail
- Communicating Safety
- What’s New in the TapRooT® Software
- Proactive Equipment Reliability Tools
- Digging Deeper into Work Direction & Human Engineering Causes
- RCA of Multiple Similar Events
- The New International Standard for OHS Management Systems – ISO 45001
- The Business End of Equipment Reliability
- Developing Proactive Performance Measure
- Finding Causal Factor Using Safeguards and the 5 Questions
- Process Quality Best Practices
- Applying NSP to Interviewing
- How to Stop Normalization of Deviance
- How to Find Generic Causes Using Extent of Condition / Extent of Cause
- Daily Tracking of Errors and Defects / Wastes
- How We Implemented the TapRooT® Enterprise Software
- Stopping Human Error with Type 4 Corrective Actions
- The Foundations of Equifactor®
- Performance Excellence Criteria – It’s Not Just Your QMS
- Praising the 49 Character Traits
- Improve Your Instructor Skills Using Reflective Practice Tools
- Failure to Recognize a Sentinel Event
- Pike River Mine Accident
- Performance Excellence Workshop
- Process Safety Management Benchmark: Comparing Seveso 3 to OSHA PSM
- Investigating Using Optional Techniques in the TapRooT® V5 Software
- Performance Improvement Program – Gap Analysis
And don’t forget to SAVE THE DATE for the next Global TapRooT® Summit scheduled in San Antonio, Texas, August 1 – 5, 2016.
ON THURSDAY, June 4th AT 12:45 PM PACIFIC TIME WE LIVESTREAMED A SESSION WITH MARK PARADIES.
What Makes The TapRooT® Summit So Valuable
Each year we consult with and teach root cause analysis to the world’s leading companies. This interaction makes us premier “knowledge brokers.”
Instead of keeping all the best practices we learn to ourselves, we share them once a year at the TapRooT® Summit.
This sharing started out as a simple three day meeting of our best TapRooT® users. Over 20 years, it has grown to an international event with world-renowned speakers and multiple tracks designed to share best practices within and across industries and professions.
To enhance your knowledge even more, before the Summit there are optional two-day courses to pick from!
And participants can get CEU credits for both the Summit and the Pre-Summit Courses!
Save $200 when you register for a Pre-Summit Course and the Summit. Here are the Pre-Summit Courses handpicked by Mark Paradies that will be held two days prior to the Summit:
2-Day TapRooT® Incident Investigation & Root Cause Analysis Course
Special 2-Day Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis
Advanced Causal Factor Development Course
Advanced Trending Techniques
TapRooT® Analyzing and Fixing Safety Culture Issues
Risk Management Best Practices
TapRooT® Quality/Six Sigma/Lean Advanced Root Cause Analysis Training
Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software
Proactive Use of TapRooT®
NEW Interviewing & Investigation Basics
NEW Combating Fatigue
NEW Stopping Human Error
VIEW Pre-Summit Course descriptions.
What Past Participants Have To Say
Here are just a few of the comments we receive from participants who rave about the well-organized event with excellent speakers, practical and directly applicable best practice sessions, enjoyable/valuable networking, and fun activities:
- The TapRooT® Summit continues to be the best gathering I’ve ever attended.
- The speakers were absolutely wonderful – every one of them!
- Outstanding! Great combination of technical breakout sessions and self-introspective / self-growth general sessions. Also, top-flight peers to talk and share ideas with.
- The keynote speakers were way beyond my expectations. Networking opportunities were excellent.
- Overall, enjoyed the diversity of speakers and sessions. Dr. Beverly Chiodo’s speech on character and its importance was a highlight.
- Awesome! I look forward to attending future events and will be recommending this to my company.
- The Best Practice Sessions were invaluable.
- This week inspired me to go home and revitalize my improvement program. The networking with others in my field was well worth the money.
Who Attends A TapRooT® Summit?
Hundreds of companies have seen the value that Summit attendance provides. Here are a few examples you may recognize…
|Abbott Labs||Alcoa||Ameren||American Electric Power|
|Anglo Gold||Ashland||Babcock & Wilcox||Barrick|
|Boart Longyear||BP||Brookhaven National Lab||Chevron|
|FedEx||First Energy||Flint Hills Refining||Fluor|
|GE||General Dynamics||Genetech||Good Samaritan Hospital|
|Integris Health||Irving Oil||KBR||Luminant|
|Marathon Oil||Mercy Hospital||M-I SWACO||Military Healthcare System|
|Momentive Performance Materials||Monsanto||MSHA||Norsk Hydro|
|Petroleo Brasileiro||Pfizer||Potash||Pratt & Whitney|
|Sandia National Labs||Sasol||Saudi Aramco||Sealed Air|
|Total||TVA||Valero||United Region Healthcare|
Who Should Attend The Summit?
People who want to:
- Save lives
- Reduce risk
- Improve safety
- Change behavior
- Stop human errors
- Improve production
- Eliminate sentinel events
- Manage performance improvement
- Create effective performance measures
- Enhance equipment reliability and maintenance
- Maintain their TapRooT® Certified Instructor status
- Become a TapRooT® Software Super-User/Administrator
- Learn the latest improvements to root cause analysis and investigation techniques
Register By Phone: (865) 539-2139