2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course in Knoxville, TN, on March 28-29
2-Day TapRooT® RCA Training
In the 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training course, Marcus Miller and Dan Verlinde will teach you to find and fix the root causes of precursor incidents using the essential TapRooT® Techniques.
What’s covered in the course? Here’s the course outline…
- Class Introductions and TapRooT® Introduction
- TapRooT® System Overview – What you will be learning
- SnapCharT® Basics – Gathering Information
- SnapCharT® Exercise – Practice
- Causal Factors – Causal Factor Worksheets
- Root Cause Tree® – Eliminating Blame
- Root Cause Tree® Exercise – On Your Own
- Root Cause Tree® Evidence Collection Tool
- Corrective Actions – Developing Fixes
- Software Overview – Practicing the Techniques
- Generic Causes – Optional Technique
- Putting it All Together
- Reporting – Management Presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Exercise – Putting What You’ve Learned to Work
And you receive these course materials:
- TapRooT® Essentials Book
- Laminated TapRooT® Root Cause Tree®
- TapRooT® Root Cause Tree® Dictionary
- Course Workbook
- Corrective Action Helper® Guide
Upon completion of the course, attendees will receive a certificate of completion and a 90-Day Subscription to TapRooT® Personal Software, our dynamic online software that guides you through the TapRooT® process with ease and efficiency.
Who are Marcus and Dan?
Marcus Miller is an experienced TapRooT® Instructor and a VP at System Improvements.
Marcus has been teaching TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Courses around the world since 2018. Before that, he was a VP of Operations at a healthcare company.
Dan Verlinde is also an experienced TapRooT® Instructor and VP and CIO at System Improvements.
Before taking becoming involved in the development of the TapRooT® Software, Dan worked in quality, standards certification, and business analysis.
Knoxville is a Great Place for TapRooT® Training
The course is being held at the Embassy Suites on Parkside Drive on the west side of Knoxville.
You’ll feel right at home in Knoxville. The locals are friendly, and they’ll quickly tell you how great it is to live near Great Smoky Mountains National Park, that Dolly Parton is a national hero, and that East Tennessee puts on the best display of natural beauty during each of its four distinct seasons. You may even hear “Rocky Top” a few times while you’re in Big Orange Country.
Knoxville has the gamut of sporting events and nightlife, art, live music,and Broadway performances. Take advantage of our region’s breathtaking scenic drives, and take a hike to revel in spectacular panoramas. Help yourself to mouthwatering samplings at the foodie havens, some mighty fine shopping, and the warmest Southern hospitality. Sample our downtown winery and distilleries, or hop on a Knox Brew Tour.
Here’s a smattering of suggestions for exploring, having good times, and making memories in the Marble City.
1. Knoxville Visitors Center, 301 S. Gay St., Knoxville, TN 37902: This building dates to 1925, and besides information about our fair city, you’ll find award-winning WDVX and its famous Blue Plate Special. Explore more Downtown Knoxville.
The University of Tennessee
More fun attractions in Knoxville
Knoxville is a Maker City
Since Knoxville has recently been named a Maker City—home to an explosion of creative overachievers—shop around and take something home to remind you of your time in East Tennessee.
Register for the Knoxville 2-Day TapRooT® Course
TapRooT® courses often fill up quickly. The Knoxville course has a few spots left. to sign up, CLICK HERE