2-Day TapRooT® RCA, French-Speaking Training in Montreal
What’s in the 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course in Montreal, Canada?
In the international city of Montreal, you’ll discover that TapRooT® Techniques are designed for everyone from beginner to expert. In just two days, learn the TapRooT® Essentials to find and fix the root causes of incidents, accidents, quality problems, near-misses, operational errors, hospital sentinel events, and other types of problems. Upon completion of the course, attendees will receive a certificate of completion and a 90-Day subscription to TapRooT® VI, the online software service.
REGISTER NOW to reserve your spot(s) in the 2-day French-speaking TapRooT® RCA course: April 18-19, 2023.
The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training System equips you to solve problems
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training has a team of investigators and instructors with years of extensive training ready to offer assistance worldwide. We also offer ongoing support to our clients through free newsletters and root cause tip videos, the root cause analysis blog, and our annual Global TapRooT® Summit.
5 fast facts about Montreal
- Did you know that Montreal is home to Cirque de Soleil?
- Only second to Paris, Montreal is the next largest French-speaking city in the world.
- A rich mix of old and modern, this Quebec city is known for its architecture, nightlife, cobblestone streets, and fantastic sights and neighborhoods, such as Old Montreal (“Vieux Montreal”; think, quaint cafes), Villeray and Verdun, Mile End (artsy vibe), and Quartier des Spectacles (where the action lives). And there’s much, much more.
- There are 4 world-class universities in Montreal, and tuition is relatively inexpensive.
- The picturesque location of Montreal is at the confluence of the St. Lawrence and Ottawa rivers.
Photo credit: Image by Ichigo121212 from Pixabay.
Register today for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
REGISTER NOW to reserve your spots in the 2-day Montreal TapRooT® course: April 18-19, 2023.
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training is global to meet your needs. If you need other times or locations, please see our full selection of courses.
If you would like for us to teach a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training course at your workplace, please reach out to discuss what we can do for you, or call us at 865.539.2139. We’re here to find solutions for you.