2007 Summit Attendees Tell About Their Experience
If you are interested in:
– improving root cause analysis
– reducing human error
– improving safety & risk management
– stopping sentinel events
– improving your corrective action program
– achieving operational excellence
– improving your lean or six sigma program
– improving uptime and increasing equipment reliability
– becoming a better TapRooT® instructor or software administrator
Then you should be interested in the TapRooT® Summit.
The 2007 Summit was held in San Antonio on April 25-28, 2007. The follwing movies (choose either QuickTime – .mov – or Windows – .wmv – formats) let you see and hear what attendees thought about the 2007 Summit.
Once you see what they have to say, you will be ready to attend the 2008 Summit on June 25-27 in Las Vegas.
Click on the Summit button above for more details (the full Summit site should be up and running by the end of August 2007).