2009 TapRooT® Summit – Nashville, TN – October 5-9, 2009
START PLANNING TO ATTEND IN 2009!
Get your budget and travel approved. Put the Summit in your schedule and don’t let anything get in the way!
Where will the Summit be held? The Sheraton in downtown Nashville. When? The pre-Summit Courses are on October 5-6. The Summit is on October 7-9. What will it cost? Budget $995 for the Summit or $1890 for the Summit and a pre-Summit Course.
In future newsletters we’ll tell you about the pre-Summit Course selections and the Keynote Speakers. The 10 Best Practice Tracks are:
1. Safety, Process Safety, and Risk Management
2. Stopping Human Error and Behavior Change
3. Investigation & Root Cause Analysis
4. Corrective Action Program
5. Equipment Reliability & Maintenance
6. Operational Excellence
7. Eliminating Hospital Sentinel Events
8. Safety Management Systems and Measuring Performance
9. TapRooT® Software Super-User / Administrator
10. Certified TapRooT® Instructor
Watch for more info in upcoming newsletters and in the future Root Cause Analysis Blog posts.