2023 Summit Equipment Reliability Track
Need to Improve Equipment Reliability? Then this Track is for You!
The 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit is being held on April 24-28 at the Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe, near Houston, Texas. There are eight best practice tracks. This article explains what you will take away from the Equipment Reliability Track.
When you combine the Equipment Reliability Track at the Summit with the NEW Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and TapRooT® Cause Analysis Course (one of the pre-Summit Courses), you have a one-two punch to energize and reinvigorate your efforts to improve your company’s equipment performance.
What’s in this track that will help you improve equipment reliability? Read on…
Equipment Reliability Track Sessions
Here are the best practice sessions in the Equipment Reliability Track:
- Air Canada Maintenance: Using TapRooT® to Drive Culture Change | Tony Lowery & Mike Fitzmorris
- Supercharging Reliability | Justin Clark
- Cross-Disciplinary Troubleshooting | Ken Reed & John Boyle
- Equifactor® Symposium | Ken Reed & Justin Clark
- Change Analysis Exercise | Justin Clark
- Equifactor® Successes at Arlanxeo | David Hulsey
- Building a Roadmap to Success | Rick Hulse
- Swimming Upstream: Real-World Troubleshooting | Mark Olson
- How Admiral Rickover Built the First High-Reliability Organization | Mark Paradies
Please Note: You can customize your Summit experience by choosing sessions from one of the seven other best practice tracks if one or two of the sessions in the Equipment Reliability Track aren’t right for you. CLICK HERE for the complete schedule of the Summit Sessions. CLICK HERE to REGISTER.
Justin Clark is the Track Leader
Justin Clark is an:
- Experienced TapRooT® and Equifactor® Instructor at System Improvements,
- Prior Nuclear Officer with a
- BS in Mechanical Engineering from Kansas State University, and a
- MS in Engineering Management from Old Dominion University
- Who has led a team of experienced top technical experts who helped solve equipment problems to keep our submarine fleet mission capable.
- And who is now in charge of the development of the Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting Training.
He will help you develop a custom plan to improve your company’s equipment reliability when you attend the Equipment Reliability Track. You will go back to work with valuable knowledge and best practices to take your company’s equipment reliability to the next level.
Here is why Justin thinks you should attend the Equipment Reliability Track…
It sounds like an excellent set of sessions for people interested in improving equipment reliability. It will definitely get you off your reliability plateau and reach a whole new level of reliability excellence.
But Wait, There’s More!
The Equipment Reliability Track is an important part of the Summit, but the Summit is so much more.
Before the Summit on April 24-25, there are ten pre-Summit Courses to choose from:
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Effective Communication Certification
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques Course
- Measurement, Trending, and Predictive Analytics: How the Best Use Data to Improve Work
- Getting the Most From Your TapRooT® Software
- Audits and Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT®
- TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course
- 2-Day Risk Assessment and Management Best Practices
- Stopping Human Error Course
What would I recommend as the best choices for someone interested in Equipment Reliability? Of course, it is the NEW Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course. But, if you have already attended an older version of that course, then consider these two courses:
- Effective Communication Certification. Do you need to present ideas about improving equipment reliability to senior management? Then you need effective communication skills. Vincent I Phipps (VIP – the instructor) is a great person to learn communication skills from. Many previous Summit participants will recognize Vincent as one of our previous Keynote Speakers who received rave reviews.
- Measurement, Trending, and Predictive Analytics: How the Best Use Data to Improve Work. Need to understand how to trend equipment reliability statistics. What is a significant trend, and what isn’t? Kevin McManus will be teaching this course that explains how to use advanced measurement and trending techniques to manage everyday work and trend performance improvement.
All of the courses above are full of valuable knowledge and techniques that you can put to work. Click on any course title for details about that course.
Next, during the Summit, we have five outstanding, insightful Keynote Speakers…
CLICK HERE for a complete description of their presentations.
And if you want to go back to work with a new attitude of happiness, then you will especially enjoy Barb Carr’s presentation.
Also, you might find that Frank Abagnale’s presentation that includes ideas about cyber security is a valuable addition to your knowledge.
Next, the networking at the TapRooT® Summit is amazing. People often say that even though the best practice sessions and the Keynote Speakers are great, networking is the most valuable aspect of the TapRooT® Summit. You can learn so much from your peers.
CLICK HERE for a quick reminder of why networking at the Summit is so important.
Finally, I can’t talk about the important features of the Summit without mentioning how FUN the Summit is. We think that making the Summit fun actually improves the learning experience.
How do we make the Summit so fun? I think it starts with the great people who are TapRooT® Users and TapRooT® Instructors at the Summit.
Then there is the Wednesday night reception.
Plus, the Margaritaville Lake Resort is a really fun place to hold the Summit.
So bring your swimsuit and be ready to have fun!
Pull out all the stops to attend the Equipment Reliability Track at the Summit and Equifactor® Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course. Your company needs to improve reliability, and you will take home a great deal of new knowledge and best practices that you can put to work.
Don’t wait. Get approval to attend and REGISTER NOW!
CLICK HERE to register one or more people and take advantage of the Summit and pre-Summit Course discounts. If you bring a team of 10 or more you can maximize your savings.