Attend the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit & Pre-Summit Courses and Earn CEUs
Do you need Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain one of your professional accreditations? Attending a pre-Summit Course and the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit is a great way to earn 3.5 CEUs.
First, consider our 10 pre-Summit Courses scheduled for April 24-25…
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Stopping Human Error
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Effective Communication Certification
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques Course
- Measurement, Trending, and Predictive Analytics: How the Best Use Data to Improve Work
- Getting the Most From Your TapRooT® Software
- Audits and Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT®
- TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course
- 2-Day Risk Assessment and Management Best Practices
Click on any title above for details about that course. If you have more questions, call us at 865-539-2139.
Some of our courses (the 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course and the 2-Day Equifactor® Troubleshooting and TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course) get 1.5 CEUs accredited by the IACET.
The other eight courses get 1.5 standard CEUs.
What do you have to do?
- Attend all the sessions
- Fill out the critiques
- Provide your full name on the critiques
It’s that simple.
What kind of learning takes place at the Summit? See the Best Practice Breakout Tracks below and click on your choice for details…
- TapRooT® Immersion Experience Track
- Improving Human Performance Track
- Safety Improvement Track
- Equipment Reliability Track
- Advanced TapRooT® Skills Track
- Creating a Superior Improvement Program Track
- CAPA & Continuous Improvement Track
- Instructor Recertification Track
Then see the five inspiring and informative Keynote Speakers…
On top of the CEUs you will earn, you will be getting great knowledge to improve your company’s performance.
If you attend the Summit and a pre-Summit Course, you will SAVE $300 OFF the pre-Summit Course fee. Also, you can reap SAVINGS of $800 per student by bringing a team of 10 or more to pre-Summit Courses and the Summit. See the various discounts below…