188.8.131.52 Hotfix is released!
The TapRooT® Technical Support team is happy to announce the release of the Version 184.108.40.206 Hotfix for the Single User and Web Enterprise Software. This release includes the following updates:
- The SnapChartT® Date/Time box accepts values between 12:00 and 12:59 AM when the software is configured in 12 hour mode.
- Near Root Causes with Corrective Actions assigned to them are now appearing on the Investigation Report and Corrective Action Report.
- After chart has been saved, the date field appears on the SnapCharT® objects.
- UserImport.xls correctly imports user First Name and Last Name fields.
- Corrective Actions are now showing up on the Corrective Action Summary By Causal Factor Report when there is no Corrective Action Number set.
TapRooT® Single Users can download the software from http://www.taproot.com/ts5download You will use the same username and password you used to initially download the software.
**NOTE** If you no longer have that information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the necessary login credentials.
TapRooT® Enterprise users can email email@example.com for software update instructions.