5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training in Denver (Golden), Colorado, on March 27-31
A Great Location, a Great Course, a Great Instructor
A Great Location
Where Will the Course Be Held?
Table Mountain Inn in Golden, Colorado (near Denver).
I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite places to teach. The hotel has a definite cozy southwest vibe and a great restaurant (Table Mountain Grill and Cantina) which I highly recommend.
I also enjoyed the small town atmosphere of downtown Golden. For ideas about things to do in historic Golden, see this LINK.
And for a historic walking tour, CLICK HERE.
Here is a review of the Table Mountain Inn by The Everywhere Blonde, who was definitely impressed…
And here is The Everywhere Blonde’s review of Golden…
Yes … They are a bit ditzy.
A Great Course
The 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training is a great course that teaches all the essential TapRooT® Techniques for root cause analysis of low-to-medium risk incidents PLUS the advanced TapRooT® Techniques and Skills needed for major investigations.
What’s in the course? Here’s a course outline…
Day One (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Class Introductions and TapRooT® Introduction
- TapRooT® System Overview – What You’ll Be Learning
- SnapCharT® Basics – Gathering Information
- SnapCharT® Exercise – Practice
- Causal Factors – Identifying the Errors
- Root Cause Tree® – Eliminating Blame
- Root Cause Tree® Exercise – On Your Own
- Corrective Actions – Developing Fixes
- Corrective Action Exercise
Day Two (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Software Tips
- Generic Causes – Systemic Problems
- Enhanced Corrective Actions
- Preparing for Your Investigation
- Collecting Information
- Interviewing Exercise
- Interviewing Exercise (RCA)
Day Three (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Management System & Changing Behavior
- Human Engineering
- CHAP & Exercise
- Change Analysis
- Change Analysis Exercise
- Improving Procedures
- Putting It All Together
- Work Direction & Exercise
Day Four (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Human Factors Jeopardy
- Proactive Improvement
- Auditing Using Safeguard Analysis
- Water Hammer Exercise
- Analyzing Training Problems
- Grading Investigations
- Presenting to Management
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Start Final Exercise (SnapCharT®)
Day Five (8:00 am to 1:00 pm)
- Final Exercise: Safeguards Analysis
- Final Exercise: Define Causal Factors
- Final Exercise: Find Root Causes
- Final Exercise: Find Generic Causes
- Final Exercise: Develop Fixes
- Final Exercise: Presentations
And you receive these course materials:
- Course Workbook
- Laminated TapRooT® Root Cause Tree®
- TapRooT® Root Cause Tree® Dictionary
- Corrective Action Helper® Guide
- Both TapRooT® Book 3 (the essentials) and Book 4 (major investigations) – a $249.95 value.
Upon completion of the course, attendees will receive a certificate of completion (with 4 CEUs) and a 90-Day Subscription to TapRooT® Personal Software, our dynamic online software that guides you through the TapRooT® process with ease and efficiency. You
A Great Instructor
Heidi Reed is an experienced Contract TapRooT® Instructor (she’s been teaching TapRooT® Courses for over seven years and using TapRooT® RCA for over two decades) and has extensive experience working in the oil, construction, and mining industries. And Heidi lives near Golden.
Heidi, or our TapRooT® Implementation Advisors, pictured below, can help you develop a roadmap to implement the TapRooT® System successfully.
The course is only $1,595 (single person registering) or $1,495 each when you register three or more. Call us at 865-539-2139 for the discount code for multiple registrations.
Register by CLICKING HERE.