5 Days in Dubai with TapRooT® Instructors Ken Reed & Sami Amameh
Let’s “drop in” via pictures on a 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training course with extraordinary TapRooT® Instructors Ken Reed and Sami Amameh as they train students in Dubai.
5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training with Ken Reed and Sami Amameh
The 5-Day Training is for people who investigate low-to-medium risk incidents, precursor incidents and, perhaps, major incidents (serious injuries, fatalities, major facility upsets, fires and explosions, or significant environmental releases). The course covers the essential TapRooT® Techniques (SnapCharT®, Safeguards Analysis, the Root Cause Tree®, and the Corrective Action Helper®), and the optional tools (Change Analysis, CHAP, and Equifactor®) that are used in a complex investigation. The course covers advanced interviewing and information collection techniques and techniques to improve human performance. In addition, learn proactive use of the TapRooT® System. There are frequent exercises using the TapRooT® Software so that attendees leave with significant practice of the skills they will apply when they get back to work.
Founded in 1988, the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis System solves hurdles every investigator faces.
TapRooT® is a systematic process to find and fix the root causes of audits/assessments, precursor incidents, and major accidents. Use TapRooT® to:
- Collect, understand, and organize evidence about what happened. The TapRooT® tool, the SnapCharT® diagram, reduces investigator bias and makes the facts make sense without developing hypotheses.
- Identify all the Causal Factors (the human errors or equipment failures) that led to the problem – the starting point for root cause analysis.
- Use expert guidance to analyze human errors using the Human Performance Troubleshooting Guide and equipment failures using the Equifactor® Troubleshooting Tables.
- Analyze the real root causes of problems guided by the Root Cause Tree® Diagram and Dictionary.
- Develop effective fixes for problems using the Corrective Action Helper® Guide and Safeguard Analysis to stop repeat incidents or significantly reduce their consequences.
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training System takes an investigator beyond his or her knowledge to think outside the box. Backed with extensive research in human performance, incident investigation, and root cause analysis, TapRooT® is a global leader in improved investigation effectiveness and productivity, stopping finger-pointing and blame, improving equipment reliability, and fixing operating problems.
System Improvements, the creator of the TapRooT® System, has a team of investigators and instructors with years of extensive training ready to offer assistance worldwide. We also offer ongoing support to our clients through free newsletters and root cause tip videos, the root cause analysis blog, and our annual Global TapRooT® Summit.
Register for a TapRooT® Course
Register for one of our TapRooT® courses. We offer a 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course and a 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Course. Contact us or call us at 865.539.2139 about having a course at your site or for further root cause analysis training opportunities. We’re here to help you find solutions.