5 Reasons You Should Attend New Delhi TapRooT® Training
We held our first TapRooT® course in India in February, and it was a huge success. We’ve decided to hold another 5-Day course, this time in New Delhi.
Looking for reasons to come? We have five.
- It’s the first time ever! September 5-9, 2011 is our first 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Investigation Team Leader Training in New Delhi, India. This is our last scheduled India course in 2011, so register fast!
- The last one sold out. We held a 5-Day TapRooT® Training in Mumbai in February, and it was incredibly popular. The attendees really enjoyed it, saying that the course was “a very good tool for investigation and finding root cause(s).”
- You can prevent loss to your company. TapRooT® equips you to lead incident investigations proactively as well as reactively, limiting loss of time, money, and safety. One February student raves, “I regularly use (these) techniques proactively to prevent any loss to my company.”
- Deeper root cause understanding. Our 5-Day TapRooT® course provides in-depth understanding of the components of our innovative root cause analysis method. A Mumbai course attendee stated that TapRooT® taught him “better investigation methods” and that he gained “more understanding about causal factors and root cause.”
- “Sanjay rocks.” Among the course feedback given by February students, one simply stated this about the instructor, Sanjay Gandhi. He’ll be teaching the New Delhi course this September, so you’ll see what this student is so excited about!
So come join us this September in New Delhi, India. The 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Investigation Team Leader Training will teach you everything you need to conduct an investigation in your own workplace, finding and fixing costly errors in your workplace.