6 Ways to Supercharge Your TapRooT® Skills from Home
Improve Your TapRooT® Skills From Home
We’ve had several TapRooT® Users ask us:
“How can my folks learn more about TapRooT®
while they are working from home?”
Easy! Have them attend one (or all) of the upcoming webinars.
Here are the six webinars coming up in the next few weeks:
- How to Conduct Effective Interviews for Incident Investigations – Barb Carr (April 15)
- Performing an Investigation in the TapRooT® Software – Angie Comer (April 22)
- The New Causal Factor Worksheet Webinar – Tim Diggs & Alex Paradies (April 29)
- Building Custom Reports in the TapRooT® Software – Angie Comer & Dan Verlinde (May 6)
- Grading Investigations for Better Root Cause Analysis – Alex Paradies & Mark Paradies (May 13)
- Root Cause Analysis for Patient Safety Professionals – Marcus Miller (May 20)
Interviewing Skills – April 15
Topics help attendees understand and apply the TapRooT® 12-Step Process including:
- Planning and preparation for the interview
- Preparing the interviewee and building rapport
- Conversation management
- Cognitive interviewing and structuring questions
- Closing the interview
- Essential post-interview tasks
- Nonverbal and verbal cues
Attendees will come away with the knowledge and skills required to plan, conduct, and evaluate information collected from an investigative interview. The TapRooT® 12-Step Process helps investigators gather reliable information in order to make informed decisions about their root cause investigations and developing corrective actions.
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training is recommended but not required to attend this webinar.
See THIS LINK to register for How to Conduct Effective Interviews for Incident Investigations Webinar.
Optimize TapRooT® Software – April 22
This is a 90-minute webinar guided by Angie Comer.
- Navigate through a 7-Step TapRooT® Investigation using the software.
- Determine WHAT happened using the SnapCharT®.
- Understand WHY using the SnapCharT®, Root Cause Tree® and Root Cause Tree® Dictionary.
- Implement a FIX using the Corrective Action Helper®.
- Build custom reports.
- Learn to use the trending tools for a deeper dive into your data.
Attendees will come away knowing how to get the most benefit from their TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Software. Not only will you learn how to do a start-to-finish TapRooT® investigation in the software, but you will also learn how to ensure you are focusing your efforts on the right things.
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training is required to attend this webinar.
See THIS LINK to register for Performing an Investigation in the TapRooT® Software Webinar.
Other Upcoming Webinars
The other four webinars are in the final stages of development. (Developing these webinars is what we have been doing while sheltering at home.)
As each webinar is completed, we will post more information about it here. Be assured that you will find that each webinar is helpful. They will improve your skills and help you be a more valuable employee when you return to work.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 865-539-2139.