What are the 8 Summit Tracks offered at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit & which should you pick?: A TapRooT® TV Video Premiere
8 TRACKS! No, not an 8-track tape… We have 8 Summit Tracks that help you plan your experience by interest, although you may attend any best practice session within any track. With so many sessions to choose from, we created tracks to make choosing a little easier. Attendees can not only prioritize their time by choosing a track but also create a very customized experience by substituting a session or two from another track.
Hey! The Summit is coming.
In order to attend any of these 8 Summit tracks you’ll need to register for The 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit, happening in Knoxville, Tennessee May 4 – 6, 2022 (with Pre-Summit Courses May 2-3).
Emily and Mark share that there are eight tracks to choose from at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit.
So, what are they?
- Investigation & Root Cause Analysis
- Quality, Operational Excellence & Asset Reliability
- Human performance
- Safety & Risk
- Soft Skills
- Executive Leadership
- Certified Instructor
Which track should you choose?
Tune in for more details on what tracks include and which might be a good choice for you when attending the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit, May 2-6 in Knoxville, TN.
Watch Mark Paradies and Emily Pritt as they discuss this topic
TapRooT® TV–What’s it about?
Tune in to our TapRooT® Facebook or YouTube to watch the best midday lunch and learn premiering each Wednesday, or listen to the conversation on the TapRooT® podcast. We explore ways to help you with your root cause analysis and incident investigation programs. Learn to find and fix root causes and develop corrective actions that improve safety, production, maintenance, and quality.
Continue reading about the Tracks offered at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit
All About the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit
Knoxville is a vibrant city on the Tennessee River, 35 miles from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. You’ll enjoy the way the city meets nature and offers countless opportunities to enjoy both downtown life and the 30-mile Urban Wilderness Trail that winds through town. Whether you are a foodie, a brew meister, or a java junkie – you will have exciting new options to explore every single day.
Summit Week begins with our exclusive 2-day Pre-Summit courses. Save $200 when you register for a Pre-Summit Course and the 3-day Summit. Which one of the Pre-Summit courses below is right for you?
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Stopping Human Error
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Risk Management Best Practices & Opportunity Based Thinking
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques Course
- Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Corrective Actions Development
- Getting the Most From Your TapRooT® Software
- Analyzing and Improving Company Culture
- TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course
- Audits and Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT®
After your Pre-Summit course, enjoy your custom 3-day Summit schedule learning best practices about:
- Investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Safety and Risk Management
- Quality, Operational Excellence and Asset Reliability
- Improving Human Performance
- Executive Leadership for Performance Improvement
- Being the Best Certified Instructor
- Improving Soft Skills
Participants can get CEU credits for both the Summit and the Pre-Summit Courses. For full information please visit our Summit page.
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-day or 5-day course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; contact us to discuss your needs. You may also call us at 865.539.2139.