Advanced Investigation Skills for Root Cause Analysis
If you have already attended the 5-Day TapRooT(R) Course but you would like to learn MORE advanced investigation and root cause analysis skills, what should you do?
Attend the Advanced Investigation Skills Track at the TapRooT(R) Summit on April 5-8, 2006, in Gatlinburg, TN.
First, you can attend the following sessions to provide advanced root cause analysis and incident investigation skills:
- Investigation/Corrective Action Best Practices
- Best Practices for Managing Investigations with Potential for Litigation
- Innovative Thinking and Creative Corrective Actions
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Your Investigations
- Analyzing Fatigue as a Cause of Errors
- Best Practices for Fast Analysis of Small Problems
- New SnapCharT(R) Software
You will also hear the following Keynote Speakers and Sessions:
- Panel Discussion – What is the Most Important Factor in Leading an Investigation
- Mike Kelley – VP, TODCO – A Corporate Vision for Performance Improvement
- Bob Nelson – Guru of Rewards – Rewards, The Secret of Success
- Mark Paradies – President of System Improvements – Getting Beyond Slips, Lapses, Mistakes, and Latent Errors
- Jim Whiting – Principal, risk@workplaces – Changing the Way North Americans Manage Safety
- Mike Durant – Blackhawk Down Pilot – In the Company of Heroes
- Vincent Phipps – TLC LLC – Better Communications to Improve Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Morale!
This special opportunity only happens once this year so don’t miss your chance, register today!