Analyze and Fix Safety Culture Issues
Our employees aren’t wearing proper PPE, even though we’ve told them over and over again.
Sound familiar? Wouldn’t it be nice if people wanted to follow the rules? Not because they have to but because they want to? How do you turn reluctant compliance into committed behaviors?
Come to the 2-Day PreSummit Course, Analyzing and Fixing Safety Cultures, (April 7 – 8, 2014, Horseshoe Bay, Texas) and learn how to fix safety culture issues like these at your facility.
This course includes:
- A clear definition of safety culture.
- An overview of various safety culture models.
- An organizational culture survey from Human Synergistics International designed to identify your current culture.
- Why it is good business to improve safety culture.
- The relationship between incidents and safety culture.
- The importance of strong safety leadership. What some organizations are doing to strengthen their safety culture.
- What “puzzle pieces” you need to put in place to improve your safety culture.
REGISTER NOW for the Pre-Summit Course and the TapRooT® Global Summit and save $200.
BRING YOUR SPOUSE to a fabulous Horseshoe Bay Resort.
LEARN MORE about our 13 Pre-Summit Courses.