Announcing the TapRooT® Version 5.2.2 Software Release: Single User and Web Enterprise
We are excited to announce the release of the TapRooT® Version 5.2.2 Single User and Web Enterprise software. This TapRooT® software update introduces a number of enhancements to help you become more efficient using the software:
- New International character support including Cyrillic alphabet.
- New Russian language Root Cause Tree Dictionary and Corrective Action Helper.
- New Ability to import investigations from previous iterations of the Version 5 software (ex: 126.96.36.199).
- New “View only” indicator on Home page Investigation/Audit List. (Web Enterprise)
- New Internet Explorer 10 support. (Web Enterprise)
- Updated sample investigations for the 2013 TapRooT® 5-Day Course.
- Enhanced Pareto Chart functionality.
- Improved user interface when selecting multiple reports.
- Improved Investigation Report (to handle additional currency types).
- Improved print functionality for Root Cause Tree Graphical Reports.
- Assorted bug fixes.
Are you eligible for this upgrade? Find out by emailing email@example.com.
Don’t have the TapRooT® software yet? Click here to learn more.