April 25-28 TapRooT® Summit Attendance Shatters Old Record – You could make it even bigger!
Attendance Record Will Be Set – Will You Be There?
I knew the topics and activities and location (San Antonio) made this Summit special. But you never know if others agree until they sign up. Our past record for attendance was 178 people in Gatlinburg in 2006. But we already have over 200 people registered for this year’s Summit and the number is still growing!
So if you are interested in learning the latest best practices in the following 10 tracks:
• Human Error Reduction & Behavior Change Best Practices
• Safety & Risk Management Best Practices
• Corrective Action Program Best Practices
• Lean, Process, & Quality Improvement Best Practices
• Medical Error Reduction Best Practices
• Equipment Reliability & Maintenance Best Practices
• Investigation & Root Cause Analysis Best Practices
• Proactive Improvement Best Practices
• Certified TapRooT® Instructor Best Practices
• TapRooT® Software Techniques & Administrator Best Practices
See the web site and register.
And don’t forget that in addition to the 5 great keynote speakers:
• Olympian, Josh Davis
• Performance Improvement Expert and Author, John Nance
• Award Winning Educator and Consultant, Beverly Chiodo
• Safety Consultant and Speaker, Richard Hawk
• NJ Supreme Court Justice and Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst, Judge Andrew Napolitano
And before the Summit there are 8 different courses that will help you improve performance.
If you would like to read what past attendees said about their experience … click here.
If you would rather watch what they have to say (a video) … click here.
The Summit is less than two weeks away so register today and make your travel plans!