Are You a Root Cause Whisperer? Join the TapRooT® TV video premiere, Wednesday, August 14
What makes someone a root cause whisperer? What does it mean for you?
Join Benna Hughes and Mark Paradies for the TapRooT® TV premiere and discussion of “Are You a Root Cause Whisperer?” Follow up your viewing of the video premiere by reading Mark’s salient blog post, “The ‘Root Cause Whisperer’” and look for insightful, actionable information for the following points and throughout the post:
- What makes someone a whisperer?
- How can a root cause whisper be missed?
- How do you hear a root cause whisper?
- Who is likely to miss a root cause whisper?
How to tune in to TapRooT® TV
• • •
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
Did you know that you can listen to TapRooT® TV on the go via our Podcast channel?
Find our channel on iTunes and Stitcher.
The best root cause analysis leads to effective corrective actions
The TapRooT® System teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. TapRooT®’s root cause analysis process and tools are completely outlined in the TapRooT® Investigation Essentials Book Set.
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-day or 5-day course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; reach out here to discuss your needs. Call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.
Keep in touch to improve your problem-solving skills
We’re continually training, helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills. Stay current with your root cause analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.