Are You Up to Date? NEW Root Cause Analysis Books!
We are making a major move forward in 2017. There will be a whole NEW basis for TapRooT® when we are done writing the nine new books that will document the TapRooT® System.
Some of the new TapRooT® Books are out and are available on the TapRooT® Web Site.
What is out so far?
- Book 3: Using the Essential TapRooT® Techniques to Investigate Low-to-Medium Risk Incidents
- Book 4: TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Major Investigations
- Book 6: TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Audits and Proactive Performance Improvement
If you would like to get the TapRooT® Essentials Book and The Major Investigation Book at the same time, you can get them for a discount by CLICKING HERE.
These new book sets will include the latest Root Cause Tree® (2015), Root Cause Tree® Dictionary (2016) and Corrective Action Helper® Guide (2016).
By the end of the year we are hoping to also have available:
- Book 1: The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Philosophy – Changing the Way the World Solves Problems
- Book 5: Using Equifactor® Troubleshooting Tools and TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis to Improve Equipment Reliability
- Book 7: TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques to Sharpen Investigation Skills
Also, watch for our translations of these books in Spanish, Portuguese, German, and French. (Not out yet but we are working on it.)
We are excited about the advances we have made and how usable the new books are.
FAST SIMPLE INVESTIGATIONS
If you want great root cause analysis for a fast, simple investigation, you need to read:
We have made major strides in making TapRooT® easy to use. We even have a new five step process for doing a low-to-medium risk incident investigation.
Not all investigations are simple. We knew we needed to write a book that explained the whole TapRooT® process and tools for investigating high potential and high risk incidents. Therefore we wrote:
There is excellent new materials that completely document the entire 7-step TapRooT® System and all the TapRooT® Tools.
Do you want to get ahead of accidents, incidents, and quality issues? Then you need:
This book details the way you can apply the TapRooT® Tools to your proactive improvement efforts – especially audits.
Each of these books are tied to new courses.
The TapRooT® Essentials Book is tied to our 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training.
The TapRooT® Major Investigations Book is tied to the 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training. The course reviews a copy of the TapRooT® Essentials Book.
And finally, the Using TapRooT® for Audits Book is linked to our 2-Day TapRooT® four Audits Course.
We hope you will find these books (and courses) as helpful as others have.