Are you using the latest TapRooT® Tools and do you have the latest TapRooT® Books?
Over the past three years, we’ve been working hard to take everything we have learned about using TapRooT® in almost 30 years of experience and use that knowledge (and the feedback from thousands of users) to make TapRooT® even better.
So here is the question …
How can you tell? Look at the copyright dates in your books.
If you don’t have materials that are from 2016 or later, they aren’t the most up to date.
Where can you get the most recent materials?
First, if you have not yet attended a 5-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course, I’d recommend going. You will get:
- The Using the Essential TapRooT® Techniques to Investigate Low-to-Medium Risk Incidents book
- The Using TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Major Investigations book
- The newest TapRooT® Root Cause Tree
- The newest TapRooT® Root Cause Tree® Dictionary
- The newest TapRooT® Corrective Action Helper® Guide
Or, you can order all of these by CLICKING HERE.
I think you will find that we’ve made the TapRooT® System even easier to use PLUS made it even more effective.
We recently published two other new books:
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Leadership Lessons
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Audits and Proactive Performance Improvement
The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Leadership Lessons book helps management understand how to apply TapRooT® to achieve operational excellence, high quality, and outstanding safety performance.
The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Audits and Proactive Performance Improvement book explains how to use the TapRooT® Tools proactively for audits and assessments.
To order the books, just click on the links above.
And watch for the releases of the other new books we have coming out. Shortly, you will see the new books on:
- Interviewing and information collection
- Implementing TapRooT®
- Troubleshooting and finding the root causes of equipment problems
That’s a lot of new information.
We have plans for even more but you will here about that at the 2018 Global TapRooT® Summit that is being held in Knoxville, Tennessee, on February 26 – March 2. The Summit agenda will be posted shortly. (Watch for that announcement too!)