Attend the Summit Virtually or In-Person: 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit, June 14-18
It’s the best of all worlds when you have a choice that provides you with a win/win experience. System Improvements is pleased to offer 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit participants their choice of joining the Summit virtually or in-person..
We wanted to provide you with what attendees may expect from the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit—whether you and your team are joining the Summit virtually or in-person.
The virtual 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit experience
Due to COVID-19, we are pleased to offer the option of attending the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit virtually.
If you choose to participate virtually in the Summit, you will join us on our virtual platform for an interactive experience. You will have access to:
- View all the sessions and keynote speakers.
- Ask questions and hang out with the speakers.
- Participate in the Name Game, networking, and discussion sessions.
- Participate in the whole Summit from anyplace in the world!
The in-person 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit experience
The in-person experience is one we’ve come to treasure. The 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit will be in Knoxville, Tennessee, at the Knoxville Convention Center, June 14-18. You will be able to network in-person, meeting Summit participants, TapRooT® Instructors, and expert speakers.
Additionally, you will have access to the recorded virtual Summit when the Summit concludes. You’ll be able to access the Summit sessions you couldn’t attend, or you can review your favorite sessions when you get back to work.
Being at the Summit in-person and having access to the virtual Summit is the best of both worlds. We’re pleased to be able to offer these options to you.
Reap the benefits of bringing your team: training + discounts for multiple registrants
The Global TapRooT® Summit has grown for 30 years into an international event with world-renowned speakers and multiple tracks designed to share performance improvement best practices across industries and professions. TapRooT® co-creator Mark Paradies lays out in this article why managers and their teams benefit from attending the Summit.
You may ask, How does the Summit provide for my team’s needs?
- First, we know the issues that you have and need to improve. How? We teach root cause analysis to the world’s leading companies. This makes us premier “knowledge-brokers.” We use this knowledge to design the Summit to address your biggest challenges.
- Second, we make networking fun. The Summit is the BEST networking/benchmarking event. Meet people from industry-leading companies, performance-Improvement experts, and our knowledgeable TapRooT® Instructors from around the world.
- Third, TapRooT® Users share their Success Stories as part of the Summit. Take a look at the Summit schedule to identify the many sessions that address issues you face. Attend the Summit to learn new best practices to improve performance at your company.
NOTE: If you can’t attend a live session, it will be available for you to view at a time convenient for you.