Attend the Conference for Smart Workers & Safe Clients: 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit
There’s a good reason why, since 1994, hundreds of companies continue to make it a priority to send experts and teams to the Global TapRooT® Summit:
Global TapRooT® Summit attendees implement unique training, strategies, and tips on how their companies can improve performance while keeping their record clean and their employees and clients working safely, all on the same page. You should, too.
What is the TapRooT® Summit? An international event with world-renowned speakers and multiple tracks that share performance improvement success stories and root cause analysis best practices across industries and professions.
The TapRooT® Summit is designed to address issues confronted by professionals and to provide the best platform conducive to networking and benchmarking with representatives from industry-leading global companies, performance-improvement experts, and knowledgeable TapRooT® instructors.
This year’s Summit is April 26-28 Tick, tock, time to register!
Summit Week begins with our exclusive 2-day Pre-Summit courses. Save $200 when you register for a Pre-Summit Course and the 3-day Summit. Which one of the Pre-Summit courses below is right for you?
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis
- Stopping Human Error
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis
- Effective Communication Certification
- Effective Interviewing and Evidence Collection
- Measurement, Trending, and Predictive Analytics: How the Best Use Data to Improve Work
- TapRooT® Software
- 1 – Day (Tuesday) TapRooT® Executive Leadership’s Role in Root Cause Analysis
- Auditing & Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT®
After your Pre-Summit course, enjoy your custom 3-day Summit schedule learning best practices about:
- TapRooT® Immersion Experience Track
- Advanced TapRooT® Skills Track
- Improving Human Performance Track
- Building a Superior Improvement Program Track
- Safety Improvement Track
- CAPA and Continuous Improvement Track
- Equipment Reliability Track
- Instructor Recertification Track
Participants can get CEU credits for both the Summit and the Pre-Summit Courses.
A short history about the TapRooT® Summit plus links to everything Summit!
In 1994, we started the Global TapRooT® Summit as a three-day meeting of the best TapRooT® users. The Summit has grown into an international event with world-renowned sessions and keynote speakers and multiple tracks designed to share performance improvement best practices across industries and professions.
- Pre-Summit courses (April 24-25, prior to the Wednesday kickoff/first day of the Summit)
- Keynote speakers
- Networking opportunities
- Best practices sessions