GOT AUDITS? Audits & Proactive Improvement Pre-Summit Course: A TapRooT® TV Video Premiere
Improve Performance Using TapRooT® RCA for Audits
Most companies perform audits. Unfortunately, in some cases, this work does not yield improvements. Why? Well, there are many reasons, but the primary reason is the lack of a quality root cause analysis process.
A company can be very good at finding problems through the use of audits, but not effective at finding and fixing the root causes of those problems.
Audits & Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT®
Introducing TapRooT® into your auditing process will allow organizations to find AND fix the root causes of poor audit findings to proactively reduce the risk of future incidents. That will help organizations save lives and improve the bottom line with true continuous improvement. This course is designed to help organizations introduce TapRooT® into the auditing process to do just that.
What will you learn?
Here is an outline of the course:
- TapRooT® Process Introduction and Initial Audit
- SnapCharT® and Exercise
- Significant Issues and Exercise
- Root Cause Tree® and Exercise
- Generic Causes
- Corrective Actions and Exercise
- The Root Cause Tree® and Preparing for Audits with Root Cause Exercise
- Audit Programs, Trend and Process
- Root Cause Analysis TapRooT® Software Introduction
- Frequently Asked Questions about TapRooT®
- Final Audit Observation Exercise
Upon completion of the course, attendees will receive a certificate of completion and a 90-day subscription to TapRooT® VI Software, our dynamic cloud-based software that computerizes the TapRooT® Process to make it even easier and more effective.
Register for the Auditing/Proactive Pre-Summit Course.
Course materials: Book 6
Join us for the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit
When you register for Audits & Proactive Improvement Pre-Summit Course you may want to checkout extending your stay through the week to attend our annual summit. The 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit is happening in Knoxville, Tennessee May 4 – 6, 2022 (with Pre-Summit Courses May 2-3).
Emily and Marcus discuss further specifically what’s the Auditing/Proactive Pre-Summit Course all about and what will you learn?
Watch Marcus Miller and Emily Pritt as they discuss this topic
TapRooT® TV–What’s it about?
Tune in to our TapRooT® Facebook or YouTube to watch the best midday lunch and learn premiering each Wednesday, or listen to the conversation on the TapRooT® podcast. We explore ways to help you with your root cause analysis and incident investigation programs. Learn to find and fix root causes and develop corrective actions that improve safety, production, maintenance, and quality.
All About the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit
Knoxville is a vibrant city on the Tennessee River, 35 miles from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. You’ll enjoy the way the city meets nature and offers countless opportunities to enjoy both downtown life and the 30-mile Urban Wilderness Trail that winds through town. Whether you are a foodie, a brew meister, or a java junkie – you will have exciting new options to explore every single day.
Summit Week begins with our exclusive 2-day Pre-Summit courses. Save $200 when you register for a Pre-Summit Course and the 3-day Summit. Which one of the Pre-Summit courses below is right for you?
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Stopping Human Error
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Risk Management Best Practices & Opportunity Based Thinking
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques Course
- Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Corrective Actions Development
- Getting the Most From Your TapRooT® Software
- Analyzing and Improving Company Culture
- TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course
- Audits and Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT®
After your Pre-Summit course, enjoy your custom 3-day Summit schedule learning best practices about:
- Investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Safety and Risk Management
- Quality, Operational Excellence and Asset Reliability
- Improving Human Performance
- Executive Leadership for Performance Improvement
- Being the Best Certified Instructor
- Improving Soft Skills
Participants can get CEU credits for both the Summit and the Pre-Summit Courses. For full information please visit our Summit page.
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-day or 5-day course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; contact us to discuss your needs. You may also call us at 865.539.2139.