August e-Newsletter posted at the Newsletter Archive Site – Topics Below
To Download the August e-Newsletter go to:
The topics covered include:
– Editor’s Letter
– The Wikipedia On-line Encyclopedia Needs Your Help with Root Cause Information!
– Another Great Reason to Attend our ’07 Summit in San Antonio, Texas!
– Nap, Caffeine or Provigil? by Bill Sirois
– Time is Running Out: Schedule Your 2006 On-Site TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Courses NOW!!!
– Will Your Emergency Response Team Recognize a Hazardous Situation?
– Woodland Grange Sponsors 2-Day Public TapRooT® Course in November In UK
– July/August Root Cause Analysis Blog Topics
– SKF Sponsors 2-Day Public Equifactor® Course in Europe in September and 3-Day Public Equifactor® Course in Dubai in November
– Version 5 Beta Testing Has Begun!
– TapRooT® Summit 2007 Track: Human Error Reduction & Changing Behavior Best Practices
– Where is the Best 2006 TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training?
– Q&A Column
– Feedback from our Course Participants
– Business Improvement/Structured Problem Solving Methodology Survey
– J.O.K.E. of the Month