Best Root Cause Analysis Jokes
10 Best Root Cause Analysis Jokes
Every once in a while, we need to take a break from the serious work of saving lives, stopping injuries, improving quality, and fixing equipment failures to relax and laugh. So this week I’m going to provide links to the Top 10 root cause analysis jokes. Here they are:
- Doomed to be an Engineer! (Or maybe a Root Cause Analyst)
- The Blame Finger
- Why People Choose NOT To Use TapRooT®
- Equipment Troubleshooting Flowchart
- SnapCharT® Gone Wild
- Communication NI
- Human Error Causes Failed Safeguard
- An Old Nuke Navy Joke…
- Root Cause Analysis Flow Chart that Never Fails
- Need a Repeat Back?
But wait… There’s more!
Which one was your favorite? Tell us below in the comments section.
We publish a joke every week in our TapRooT® Experts & Friends Newsletter. If you don’t already get it, sign up at the bottom of the page.
Ready to get serious about root cause analysis? Then attend our 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training. See the upcoming public courses being held around the world AT THIS LINK.
One Reply to “Best Root Cause Analysis Jokes”
1. The front fell off!
2. The Blame Finger
3. Root cause analysis flow chart that never fails