Better Equipment Troubleshooting & Root Cause Analysis: New Course!
Make plans now because trouble doesn’t wait
• • •
Do you need to efficiently and effectively find the root causes of equipment failures to improve your facility’s equipment reliability? Imagine the downtime prevented and money saved by NOT having repeat equipment failures.
Hone your equipment troubleshooting skills
Register today for the Pre-Summit TapRooT® Equifactor® course, March 9-10, at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 11-13, Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
Learn about the TapRooT® Equifactor® course from TapRooT® Professionals Benna Hughes and Ken Reed
Can’t attend the Pre-Summit Equifactor® Course or the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit?
Although there is nothing like the experience of attending the Global TapRooT® Summit, you have other options for training:
- Register for an Equifactor® course.
- Or, if your team prefers to be trained onsite, TapRooT® can customize what you need for your troubleshooters or engineers or maintenance personnel. Contact us or call to get started.
Follow up by reading TapRooT® President Mark Paradies’ excellent article on troubleshooting, “Root Cause Analysis of Equipment Reliability & Maintenance Problems.”
The Equifactor® Techniques are based on the work of noted equipment reliability expert Heinz Bloch
In the 2-Day Pre-Summit Equifactor course, you will learn how to use Equifactor® to troubleshoot equipment issues and find out what is leading to failures. Then, you will learn to use the TapRooT® System to organize the information you collect, identify the Causal Factors of the failure, and find the fixable root causes of the failure. You will learn to develop effective fixes to stop future equipment failures.
How to tune in to a TapRooT® TV video premiere
Here at TapRooT® TV, we love having viewers for our Wednesday debuts of TapRooT® TV videos! We premiere new TapRooT® videos on Wednesdays, between noon and 2:00 pm EST, first on Facebook (watch on FACEBOOK), and then on YouTube (watch on YOUTUBE) about an hour later. Then we post the videos here on our blog for those who can’t watch it live.
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
Did you know that you can listen to TapRooT® TV on the go via our podcast channel?
Find our podcasts on iTunes, Stitcher, and more.
The best root cause analysis leads to effective corrective actions
The TapRooT® System teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. The TapRooT® process and tools are completely described in the TapRooT® Investigation Essentials Book Set.
Listen to TapRooT® professionals Benna Hughes and Mark Paradies
discuss the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
Grow your expertise at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
The 2020 GLOBAL TAPROOT® SUMMIT, March 9-13, 2020, is the best setting to help you develop your roadmap to success. You will also meet industry leaders and network with other professionals.
Check out the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit SCHEDULE and browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read the Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.