Can You Learn to Stop Human Errors?
Can you learn to stop human errors? Consider this quote from Donald Norman:
Serious accidents are frequently blamed on “human error.” Yet careful analysis of such situations shows that the design or installation of the equipment has contributed significantly to the problems. The design team or installers did not pay sufficient attention to the needs of those who would be using the equipment, so confusion or error was almost unavoidable.
Stopping Human Error Course
Do you want to achieve excellent human performance?
Would you like to understand the methods you can apply to effectively stop major accidents and incidents by “stopping” human error?
Do you need to understand what are the most effective human performance improvement techniques and which ones are counterproductive (yes, some techniques really don’t work)?
If you thought “Yes!” when you read any of the previous questions, this course is for YOU.
Mark Paradies, human factors expert and Board Certified Ergonomist (certificate #85) and…
Alex Paradies, experienced TapRooT® Instructor and Lean Transformation leader, will help you get a completely new understanding of human error.
These Human Factors Problems Are Easy to Spot…
But what about these?
You will leave this class with a new understanding of what helps and hurts human performance. And, yes, you will know what’s wrong with each picture above.
What Will You Learn in The Stopping Human Error Training?
- How TapRooT® RCA can be used to analyze human error and behavior issues
- Human Factors Design Best Practices
- Tools to spot human error likely situation
- Pre-job analysis tools to stop human errors
- How to use Critical Human Action Profile proactively to prevent human errors
- What are the nuclear industry human performance (Hu) tools
- Which human performance tools work
- Which human performance tools don’t work and why
- How to design a custom human performance improvement program for your company
- Exercises to practice and embed what you have learned
You will leave this course with a clear understanding of methods to improve human performance and a plan to apply those methods at your company to achieve great gains in safety, quality, or operational and maintenance performance (all of which depend on human performance).
Stopping Human Error Course Materials
Participants will also receive the new book, Stopping Human Error, a $99.95 value, as part of the course materials. In addition, participants will receive a certificate of completion and a 90-day subscription to TapRooT® VI Software, our dynamic cloud-based software that computerizes the TapRooT® Techniques. And you will get 1.8 CEUs when you successfully complete the course.
When and Where is the Stopping Human Error Training Being Held?
When? April 24-25.
Where? At the Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe, near Houston, Texas.
Register for the Stopping Human Error Course
Registering for the Stopping Human Error Course is easy. Just CLICK HERE. The registration fee for the course is only $1,595. But you can save money and learn more if you read on…
But Wait … There’s MORE!
The Stopping Human Error Course is being held on April 24-25. The 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit is being held on April 26-28 at the same place!
If you attend both the course and the Summit, you save $300 off the course registration fee. If you sign up multiple people for courses and the Summit at the same time, you can save even more (see below).
What is in the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit that will get the attention of someone interested in improving human performance? First, there is a Track focussed on improving human performance. It includes the following Best Practice Sessions:
- Digital Procedures: What Management Needs to Consider Before, During, & After Adoption | Dr. S. Camille Peres
- Advance HOP Techniques (HOP 2) | Alex Paradies & Kevin McManus
- Using TapRooT® to Improve Learning Teams | Alex Paradies
- Sharing Human Performance Improvement Best Practices | Reb Brickey
- NASA Lessons Learned From a Spacewalking Incident | Chris Hansen
- How to Stop Non-Conservative Decisions | Alex Paradies
- Building a Roadmap to Success | Rick Hulse
- Using TapRooT® for Positive Outcomes | John Beam
- How Admiral Rickover Built the First High-Reliability Organization | Mark Paradies
And that’s not all. First, you can customize your Summit experience by choosing from other best practice tracks.
Second, there’s networking and benchmarking with others interested in human performance.
Third, there are five Keynote Speakers that will make the Summit a great experience.
Fourth, there’s fun, including a great reception with music from The Lost Shaker of Salt band.
See the complete Summit schedule at THIS LINK.
And hear a little more about the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit Improving Human Performance Track here…
CLICK HERE to register for the Stopping Human Error Course and the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit and SAVE $300.
There are a limited number of seats left open in this course. Currently, there is not another Stopping Human Error Course scheduled this year. Register NOW to reserve your seat in the course. And acting now is even MORE IMPORTANT if you want to bring 3 or more people to receive a multiple attendee discount.