Caption Contest Winner!
And this months caption contest winner is…. Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrum-roll……
Congratulations Eric Schnabel!!
Won with the comment, “Hold my beer, I got this.”
This month’s contest was an extremely close race. In no particular order, here are some of our honorable mentions.
- “What could possibly go wrong?” – Mark Sullivan
- “He was shocked that his firefighting efforts failed.” – Dave Fisher
- “HE ALWAYS wanted to be a great conductor …” – Ken Turner
- “I’m gonna need a bigger bucket!!!” – Tom S.
- “It’s ok I’m wearing safety sandals.” – Dennis Egginton
Thank you to everyone who participated in this months Caption Contest. I truly enjoy managing the Caption Contest and reading all your funny comments. It’s a great way to start my day, so again thank you!
Keep an eye out next week for our new July Caption Contest! Remember, just because you’ve won in the past doesn’t mean you can’t win again.