TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Audits
Would you like more effective audits, assessments, and observations? Audits that are better prepared? Audits that you can explain to management before you perform them? Audits that effectively identify problematic issues and then find the issues real, fixable root causes? And audits that have effective corrective actions that drive performance improvement? Then you should learn to apply the TapRooT® System to your auditing process.
TapRooT® can be used to perform root cause analysis on any problem. We suggest you identify the problems and fix them before an accident or quality problems occurs. We will teach you how to do this using the TapRooT® System for root cause analysis.
Here is an outline of the course:
- TapRooT® Process Introduction and Initial Audit
- SnapCharT® and Exercise
- Significant Issues and Exercise
- Root Cause Tree® and Exercise
- Generic Causes
- Corrective Actions and Exercise
- The Root Cause Tree® and Preparing for Audits with Root Cause Exercise
- Audit Programs, Trend and Process Root Cause Analysis
- TapRooT® Software Introduction
- Frequently Asked Questions about TapRooT®
- Final Audit Observation Exercise
Upon completion of the course, attendees will receive a certificate of completion and a 90-day subscription to TapRooT® VI Software, our dynamic cloud-based software that computerizes the TapRooT® Process to make it even easier and more effective.