Performing an Investigation Using the TapRooT® Software Webinar
Are you ready to optimize your investigations? This webinar is all about TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Software. Join us to practice creating and documenting your investigations with ease.
This webinar is guided by a LIVE instructor using GoToMeeting.
Upon completion of the webinar, attendees will receive a certificate of completion. This is a 90-minute webinar guided by a TapRooT® instructor.
Topics help attendees put their TapRooT® investigation skills to work, including:
- Navigating through the 7-Step TapRooT® Investigation using the software.
- Determining WHAT happened using the SnapCharT®.
- Understanding WHY using the SnapCharT®, Root Cause Tree® and Root Cause Tree® Dictionary.
- Implementing a FIX using the Corrective Action Helper®.
- Building custom reports.
- Learning to use the trending tools for a deeper dive into your data.
Attendees will come away knowing how to get the most benefit from their TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Software. Not only will you learn how to do a start-to-finish TapRooT® investigation in the software, you will also learn how to work smarter and not harder, focusing your efforts on the right things.
Completion of TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training is required to attend this webinar.
Instructors will vary on this course.
Register for this webinar below.