1-Day Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting
The 1-Day Equifactor Troubleshooting Training is for people who have already been TapRooT® trained. It is ideal for technicians and mechanics who perform troubleshooting and repairs but don’t perform root cause analysis.
This course is held as an on-site course only.
It’s a more convenient and more efficient way to get your people trained in the Equifactor Troubleshooting Techniques.
Do you need to efficiently and effectively find the root causes of equipment failures to improve your facility’s equipment reliability? Imagine the downtime prevented and money saved NOT having repeat equipment failures. If this sounds interesting (and worthwhile), then this completely revised course is for you.
The Equifactor® Techniques are based on the work of noted equipment reliability expert Heinz Bloch.
Schedule an on-site course to learn how to use Equifactor® to troubleshoot equipment issues and find out what is leading to failures. Then, develop effective fixes to stop future equipment failures.
The tools you will learn include:
- Equifactor® Troubleshooting Tables – a systematic guide to troubleshooting common equipment problems.
- SnapCharT® Diagram – visualize and organize the information you collect to make what happened understandable.
- Root Cause Tree® Diagram and Dictionary – find the real, fixable root causes of human performance and equipment issues.
- Corrective Action Helper® Module – provides suggested corrective actions to help you develop effective fixes.
- Safeguard Analysis – helps define Causal Factors and develop effective corrective actions.
- Change Analysis – collect and understand information about problems caused by changes or differences in system, equipment, or people.
The tools can be used by maintenance personnel, equipment reliability specialists, maintenance managers, or investigators who don’t have an extensive understanding of equipment engineering.
In addition, the Equifactor® Techniques can be used to develop proactive equipment performance improvement initiatives and equipment troubleshooting procedures.
The course materials include the book, Using Equifactor® Troubleshooting Tools and TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis to Improve Equipment Reliability, a TapRooT® Root Cause Tree®, the Root Cause Tree® Dictionary, and the Corrective Action Helper® Guide, a $129 value. The book includes a complete set of Heinz Bloch’s troubleshooting tables.