COVID-19 Precautions at TapRooT® Training Sessions
The current health issues throughout the world have changed the way that we conduct many aspects of our lives. We want to be able to keep our staff and colleagues safe from COVID-19 infection and spread. This is both a moral mandate and just plain good business. Our customers want to know that we’re are looking out for both their well-being and the well-being of their own employees.
We also know that it is during times like these that companies and employees find themselves in new situations, with additional opportunities to make mistakes and cause harm. Tough times should not be used as an excuse to compromise on your internal improvement programs. History has shown that allowing yourself to backslide during a downturn makes the coming recovery that much more difficult. These unusual times make it more important than ever that your team has the ability to receive the very best training on advanced investigation techniques and root cause analysis. We want you to know that TapRooT® will be your partner in maintaining a safe, healthy, and high-quality learning environment during our training courses.
Our Safety Precautions
With this in mind, we want to ensure you are comfortable with the stringent precautions we are taking as we carefully and deliberately ramp our course schedule back up to a more normal level. Our course planners and instructors are working closely with customers and venues to make sure we are taking the right precautions and proactively addressing any specific needs. Our guidelines include:
- We are choosing locations that are not hot spots.
- We will be communicating closely with local officials and customer management teams to ensure we meet or exceed any local regulations or requirements.
- We will comply with public health guidelines, including federal, state, and local jurisdictions, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- We ask anyone (instructors and students) to not attend the training if they have any symptoms/sickness
- Social distancing will be implemented, including:
- Course sizes will be limited to maintain adequate social distancing.
- No group activities (exercises will be individual).
- Plated lunches (no buffets).
- Seating will allow expanded spacing between students.
- No materials will be shared among students.
- Rooms and facilities will be disinfected regularly during the course of the class.
- Attendees are encouraged to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the courses.
- We are (to the extent practical) using local instructors to teach our courses to minimize the chances of contracting COVID-19 during travel.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt as necessary to provide a safe yet high-quality learning environment. Please let us know if you have any additional concerns as we provide on-site training for your team.
Here are Benna Hughes and Ken Reed discussing these precautions…