Creative Solutions – Practical Ideas
Do you have repeat incidents?
Did you try the same corrective action that you put in place last time, and it still didn’t work?
How do we break through the mindset, “This is the way we’ve always done it?”
Maybe you need some help… Here is a practical idea.
Here’s one idea: Take the Creative Solutions course and turn ordinary ideas into breakthrough opportunities. The course is being held in Datlinburg, Tennessee on April 3-4, 2006 – Just before the TapRooT(R) Summit!
This is not a “dry” lecture course. It is a skill based, interactive and fun workshop that will move you to a new level of thinking.
Einstein said “You can’t solve difficult problems with the same knowledge that created them.” So … Change the way you think about thinking!
Use our Creativity process and toolbox to build innovative solutions that meet your needs.
Access your untapped creativity.
Use these tools for TapRooT® Incidents and beyond… apply it to any problem, process, system, service, tool or product that needs to be improved.
Use these tools to innovate your organization and stay ahead of your competitors.
Use the globally renowned Six Thinking Hats™ method to move groups in parallel thinking to explore alternatives, make decisions, and break down walls between departments. Lay the groundwork for successful implementation.
• Understand the creative thinking process
• Challenge the status quo
• Use tools to trigger creativity
• Spark new ideas for old problems
• Explore collaborative problem solving
• Make quick decisions that are well thought out, supported & acted upon
• Save time on Team decision making
• Reduce meeting times
• Harness the power of synergistic thinking
This course will include topics, such as:
• Identify and remove roadblocks to creativity & innovation
• We are not all born creative – understanding how to get there
• Describe the creativity process
• Focus – Define the problem and bring it into focus
• Uncover alternatives – New ways to solve old problems, open the creativity tool box to build solutions.
• Narrow your choices – Effectively and efficiently make decisions in teams that break down walls and create team collaboration including the use of Six Thinking Hats™ method
• Create alignment in decision making
• Apply the process and tools to a current business problem
• Build a climate of innovation
Ben Franklin said: “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”
Who should attend the Innovation & Creative Solutions Course?
• Change Agents in their organization
• Those with responsibilities for solving problems, developing corrective actions, creating preventative actions
• People who develop strategies for their organization
• Key employees driven to make things work better in their organization.
Be more effective.
Access the creativity and innovation in existing employees.
As Jack Welch said:
“We know where most of the creativity, the innovation, the stuff that drives productivity lies – in the minds of those closest to the work.”
Let us help access their creative potential with the Creative Solutions course.