Did You get Your January Newsletter?
We have started a new method of delivering the formerly “paper” Root Cause Network™ Newsletter. In the past you either received it by mail or as a PDF attachment to an e-mail. Now we will be including as one of the items in the TapRooT® Experts & Friends e-Newsletter.
So watch for the special edition of the e-Newsleller that includes a link to the Root Cause Network™ Newsletter every two months. We’ll include a list of the topics in the Root Cause Network™ Newsletter as part of the President’s Note (the first topic in the TapRooT® Experts & Friends e-Newsletter).
The topics in the January Root Cause Network™ Newsletter are:
- What Do You Need to Perfect Your 2014 Improvement Program? (Page 1)
- What Is Your Commitment to Safety? (Page 2)
- Benchmarking Improvement Programs (Page 2)
- Generate Improvement Team Spirit (Page 2)
- Dilbert Cartoon (Page 2)
- 2014 Global TapRooT® Summit Info (Page 3)
- Why Trend? (Page 3)
- Special Pre-Summit Courses (Page 3)
- Why Are Accident Causes the Same Around the World? (Page 4)
- International Networking (Page 4)
- Upcoming International TapRooT® Courses (Page 4)
- Pictures from TapRooT® Courses Around the World (Page 4)
- Upcoming North American TapRooT® Courses (Page 5)
- Pictures from Previous Global TapRooT® Summits (page 5)
Wow! That’s a lot of information. I would especially recommend the first article –
What Do You Need to Perfect Your 2014 Improvement Program?
But there are lot’s of other items that deserve a few minutes of your time.
If you didn’t receive your newsletter, you can download it by clicking on the link below or by going to THIS LINK.