Discuss Root Cause Analysis with Mark Paradies at the 2007 IOSH Conference in Telford
If you are attending the 2007 IOSH Conference in Telford, UK, on March 27-28, stop by the System Improvements booth at the exhibit and I would be glad to discuss any of the many controversial subjects that we tackle here on this blog, including:
– Best root cause analysis techniques,
– Accidents and their causes,
– How to improve human performance,
– The new TapRooT® Book (coming out this summer),
– Equipment troubleshooting,
– The upcoming TapRooT® Summit,
– What’s wrong with 5-Whys, Cause-and-Effect, and Fault Trees when trying to find the root causes of an accident.
And while you are there, you can pick up your very own “Spin-a-Cause™” – the worlds fastest root cause analysis system!
Or drop in on my talk on Wednesday in Track E – Best Practices for Health & Safety, 14:45-15.15:
“Why the changing world of work needs advanced root cause analysis and a systematic safety improvement programme.”
So please stop by and say hello…
PS: While I’m over in the UK I’ll be teaching 2 root cause analysis courses:
2-Day TapRooT® Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis Course in Manchester, England, on March 29-30.
5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training in Aberdeen, Scotland, on March 19-23.
There’s still space available in both courses and time left to sign up. Hope to see your there!