Do you have issues with human reliability? Join TapRooT® TV today
Human error is often the root cause of an incident. Sometimes errors are designed into the system . . . by, you guessed it, a human. And, if someone’s job is to watch you to make sure you are doing everything correctly, what is the typical verification track record? Join us as we premiere the last video in our TapRooT® Stopping Human Error series, Part 4. Today, we’ll hear from three TapRooT® professionals: Mark Paradies, Benna Hughes, and Ken Reed.
HOW TO TUNE IN:
We premiere new TapRooT® videos on Wednesdays, a little after noon EST, first on Facebook (click HERE to watch on Facebook) and then on YouTube (click HERE to watch on YouTube) about an hour later.
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
After the video, take a deeper dive into learning about human error by reading Mark Paradies’ BLOG POST.
Below, you can catch up with last week’s TapRooT® TV discussion, Stopping Human Error, Part 3, with Benna Hughes and Mark Paradies:
Did you know that you can listen to TapRooT® on the go via our Podcast channel? Find our channel on iTunes and Stitcher.
We’re always teaching and helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills. Stay current with your root cause analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube;
- Finding out what TapRooT® can do for you: Call us at 865.539.2139; send us an email; or register for a course.