Friday Joke: Do You Know What Day It Is?
We Need to Laugh in These Serious Times
Anne Roberts who edits our newsletter thought she was making a joke yesterday. She sent out an e-mail with the subject line:
“Do you know what day it is?”
to some of our staff.
This caused a panic! Some thought…
“Oh no! I’ve missed something!”
“Oh no! I don’t know what day it is!”
And of course, some still haven’t read the e-mail!
We all had a good laugh about it because, with this new routine of working at home because of social distancing, we have lost our normal indicators of what day of the week it is. For example:
- Kids don’t go to school on Monday.
- We don’t commute to and from work.
- We don’t celebrate TGIF.
- We don’t go do something different on Saturday.
- We don’t go to church on Sunday.
Have you noticed this? Everything starts blending together.
Count on System Improvements and TapRooT®!
But here are some markers you can count on:
- The TapRooT® Friends & Experts e-Newsletter comes on Tuesday.
- TapRooT® TV comes on Facebook Live at noon on Wednesday.
So, reset your clock! At least twice a week you will know what day it is by the dependable communications from System Improvements!
Register for the e-Newsletter!
To register for the e-Newsletter, fill out the information at THIS LINK.
How to tune in to TapRooT® TV
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
Did you know that you can listen to TapRooT®
on the go via our Podcast channel?
Find the TapRooT® podcast channel on iTunes and Stitcher and MORE.