Does TapRooT® RCA Address Human Performance Issues?
A TapRooT® User Asks…
A TapRooT® User asked me:
“We are interested in improving human performance.
Can TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis be used for that?”
“Of course! Our whole design effort was to make TapRooT® RCA
the world’s best system for analyzing the root cause of human error.”
But I then realized that we had made the use of TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis so transparent that this user, and probably others, didn’t know what they had. They didn’t know the power built into the system.
What Can TapRooT® RCA Be Used For?
Did you know that TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis can be used to analyze and fix:
- human errors
- human performance issues
- company culture problems
- behavior issues
- management system failures
- simple incidents
- complex accidents
- audit findings
- equipment failures
TapRooT® RCA can be used reactively (after an incident or accident) or proactively (before an accident). The application of TapRooT® RCA is really flexible.
The Power of TapRooT® RCA is Transparent
We’ve made this flexibility and applicability completely transparent. You don’t have to be a human performance expert (a Certified Ergonomist) to use the system and get great results.
And that’s one of TapRooT® RCA’s advantages. We’ve made difficult analysis using TapRooT® RCA so easy that people don’t know all the power they have.
How can a TapRooT® User learn more about the power they have? Here are six ways…
- Read the blog and the weekly TapRooT® Friends & Experts Newsletter. Sign up for the newsletter HERE.
- Join the TapRooT® LinkedIn discussion group HERE.
- Attend advanced TapRooT® Training – the 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Team Leader Training.
- Attend the annual Global TapRooT® Summit.
- Read TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Leadership Lessons.
- Attend the Stopping Human Error Course to learn how TapRooT® RCA and other tools can be used proactively to improve human performance. See the upcoming public course dates HERE. And read a little more about developing a custom human performance improvement plan HERE.
That’s a good start, and two of the ideas are free.
Power at Your Fingertips
Get as much as you can from the tools and processes that you already know – TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis.
And if you have any questions, please contact us by CLICKING HERE or calling 865-539-2139.