Don’t Cry About Missing It – I Warned You!
This is the Best Place to Learn Best Practices and Meet New Valuable Contacts
If you miss the best practices being shared, the new, valuable contacts that you will make, and getting motivated (all while having fun), you may cry.
But you shouldn’t miss this opportunity because I’m warning you. You really must attend. And you should bring a team to energize your improvement program when you get back to work.
What Should You Attend?
When and Where?
Why Should You Attend?
You should attend to:
- Save Lives and Reduce Risk
- Prevent Injuries
- Improve Quality
- Achieve Operational Excellence
- Improve Asset Reliability
- Stop Human Errors and Improve Human Performance
- Eliminate Sentinel Events
- Maintain Your Instructor Certification
- Become a TapRooT® Software Super-User
- Learn the Latest RCA and Investigation Best Practices
- Meet Dozens (or hundreds) of Your Peers Who Are Interested in Performance Improvement
Here is a video we made in 2021 that explains why you should attend the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit…
But there is more! I made the video below in 2007 to tell people why they should attend the Summit. This BLAST FROM THE PAST is still good advice (or maybe better) than the video we made in 2021. So if you aren’t convinced yet, watch the video below…
So, see the sections below that cover the:
There are nine pre-Summit Courses to choose from:
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course (Revised)
- Audits & Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT® Course (New)
- TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course (New)
- TapRooT® Software Course (Revised for latest release)
- Stopping Human Error Course
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis Training (Revised)
- Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Corrective Actions Writing Training
- Effective Interviewing & Evidence Collection Training (Revised)
- Risk Management Best Practices & Opportunity Based Thinking Training
And just a reminder. When you register for the Summit and a pre-Summit Course at the same time, you SAVE $200 OFF the combined price.
CLICK HERE to register.
The Keynote Speakers are always highly praised by participants at the Summit. Why? Because I spend all year looking for new, fresh speakers that I want to hear from. Speakers that will educate and motivate. And this year we have five outstanding speakers that you will enjoy listening to…
CLICK HERE for more details about each of the Keynote Speakers and their talks.
We have EIGHT Tracks.
What is a Track? A Track is a topical breakout session that lets you meet in smaller groups to hear from some more great speakers and discuss best practices.
What are the Tracks at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit?
- Quality, Operational Excellence, and Asset Reliability
- Instructor Certification Maintenence
- Investigation & Root Cause Analysis
- Executive Leadership
- Human Performance
- Safety & Risk
- Soft Skills
I bet at least one of those topics is right up your alley! And you might wish that you could attend several. CLICK HERE to see the speakers and topics covered in each Track.
If you decide there are multiple Tracks that your company could benefit from, then bring a team and SAVE. Sign a different person up for each track and a variety of pre-Summit Courses. You will SAVE $600 for each attendee if you sign up 10 people or more at once for the Summit and a pre-Summit Course. Other discounts are shown below.
Networking & Reception
Yes. you too can party with a rock star..
The reception is a great place to greet old friends and meet new ones. And the video below is Mark and Michelle singing with Carl at the reception in Knoxville in 2018.
But the reception isn’t the only place you will meet people. We have a special activity called the “Name Game” that will help you meet new people from your industry and others.
Make it a Vacation
Knoxville and the Smoky Mountains have great things for you and your family to enjoy. See some ideas HERE.
It’s easy to register for the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit. Just CLICK HERE and fill out your registration information.