Don’t forget to use the TapRooT® Summit hashtag
The question has been asked, and the answer is “yes”!
We will be using the TapRooT® Summit hashtag again this year: #taprootsummit
If you are a tweeter (or a would-be tweeter), please remember to use the conference hashtag #taprootsummit in your tweets.
Did you know that you could win a prize by tweeting?
Yes, you read it right. You could win a prize for the most tweets or for tweets with the best 2020 Global TapRooT Summit content by participating from now until the end of the Summit!
Are you registered for the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 9 – 13, 2020, Horseshoe Bay Resort (near Austin, Texas)?
The 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 9-13, 2020, is the best setting to help you develop your roadmap to success. You will also meet industry leaders and network with other professionals.
Look through the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit schedule to browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
We’d love to read your tweets about the Summit from now until we meet next March
Here are some ideas:
- Tell us which track you’re interested in with #taprootsummit.
- Post photos from other Summits you have attended or a photo of you and your TapRooT® book or TapRooT® gear with #taprootsummit.
- Tell us what you are looking forward to the most with #taprootsummit.
Keep the tweets coming after you arrive in Texas!
- Ever had free time after a conference day and wondered where everyone was meeting up? Tweet out your question with #taprootsummit.
- Ever forgot when a registration desk was open or where to register? Tweet out your question with #taprootsummit after you arrive!
- Want to connect with others at the event on Twitter for fun and networking? Join in the conversation by mentioning them, retweeting them or replying to them on Twitter.
These are just a few fun ideas. During the 2019 conference, our attendees had a blast communicating on Twitter and sharing images of the event. We looking forward to seeing your tweets in 2020!
Have questions? Tweet them out! Don’t forget the hashtag: #taprootsummit