Don’t forget to use the TapRooT® Summit hashtag
The question has been asked and the answer is “yes” – we will be using a TapRooT® Summit hashtag again this year (#taprootsummit). If you are a tweeter (or a would be tweeter), please remember to use the conference hashtag in your tweets.
You could win a prize for the most tweets or the tweets with the best Summit content by participating from now until the end of the Summit!
Are you registered for the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit March 9 – 13, 2020, Horseshoe Bay Resort (near Austin, Texas)?
We’d love to read your tweets about the Summit from now until we meet next March. Here are some ideas:
- Tell us which track you’re interested in with #taprootsummit.
- Post photos from other Summits you have attended or a photo of you and your TapRooT® book or TapRooT® gear with #taprootsummit.
- Tell us what you are looking forward to the most with #taprootsummit.
And keep the tweets coming after you arrive in Texas!
- Ever had free time after a conference day and wondered where everyone was meeting up? Tweet out your question with #taprootsummit.
- Ever forgot when a registration desk was open or where to register? Tweet out your question with #taprootsummit after you arrive!
- Want to connect with others at the event on Twitter for fun and networking? Join in the conversation by mentioning them, retweeting them or replying to them on Twitter.
These are just a few fun ideas. During the last conference our attendees had a blast communicating on Twitter and sharing images of the event.
Have questions? Tweet them out! Don’t forget the hashtag… #taprootsummit !
Learn more about the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit.