Don’t Miss These Courses – Only Held Once Per Year!
The Global TapRooT® Summit only happens once a year. The 2019 Summit is being held on March 13-15 in Houston (Montgomery), TX.
What happens on March 11-12? The special Pre-Summit Courses!
Some of these courses are our standard courses that are held all year long. These include:
- 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training (the “essentials” course for investigating simple incidents)
- 2-Day Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis Course
In addition to these standard courses, we have SPECIAL courses that are only held once a year. These include:
- TapRooT® Analyzing and Fixing Safety Culture Issues
- Risk Management – Best Practices & ROBT Risk & Opportunity Based Thinking
- TapRooT® Software Implementation & Application
- Using “What if” and TapRooT® for Hazard Assessment
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques to Sharpen Investigation Skills
- Stopping Human Error
- Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Effective Corrective Actions
- Advanced Causal Factor Development
- Trending to Manage Performance
Don’t miss the course that will help you solve some of your biggest problems. For more info, CLICK HERE.
You still have time to register for one of these courses OR to register for one of these courses AND the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit (and save $200 off the combine registration fee).
How do you register? See: https://summit.taproot.com/register
Or download the Summit Brochure by clicking on the picture below…