Drop everything! Pick up new best practices: Join a TapRooT® TV video premiere today
Instead of keeping all the best practices we learn to ourselves, we share them at the TapRoot Summit
• • •
The annual Global TapRoot Summit is designed to address the issues that you need to improve. How do we know what these issues are? We teach root cause analysis to the world’s leading companies! Come along and learn something new.
Today, Benna Huges and Stephanie Tipton will be our guides through a great discussion of best practices that hail from the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit.
NOTE: Save the date for the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit, Knoxville, Tennessee, June 14-18.
How to tune in to TapRooT® TV:
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
- Don’t forget to set your clock for a weekly reminder to join TapRooT® professionals for the Wednesday TapRooT® TV video premiere!
Did you know that you can listen to TapRooT® on the go via our Podcast channel?
Find the TapRooT® podcast channel on iTunes and Stitcher and MORE.
TapRooT® has a team of investigators and instructors who have years of extensive training ready to offer assistance worldwide
We also offer ongoing support to our clients through FREE NEWSLETTERS and ROOT CAUSE TIP VIDEOS, the ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS BLOG, and our annual GLOBAL TAPROOT® SUMMIT. We’re here to find solutions for you.
For our weekly premiere, watch and chat live with other viewers as the upload is shown for the very first time. If you miss the live premiere, simply go to YouTube or Facebook Live (see more below).
TapRooT® is global to meet your needs
Please see our full selection of COURSES.
Want to discuss a course? Please REACH OUT to discover what we can do for you, or call us at 865.539.2139. Need an on-site course? contact us or give us a call: MAIN: 865.539.2139; SUPPORT: 865.357.0080.
Stay engaged with your skills and training:
- Follow along on our BLOG;
- Listen to our Wednesday TAPROOT® TV VIDEO SESSIONS;
- Connect with us on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and LINKEDIN, and YOUTUBE.