Escape from the COVID Lockdowns
Enjoy Life and Learn New, Valuable Best Practices
COVID lockdowns have been a bummer. You miss your coworkers. You miss your contacts. You miss making new contacts. Networking is impossible. (And we all know that networking virtually just isn’t the same.)
Almost a year ago Tennessee lifted its COVID restrictions. It felt so wild to enter the grocery store without a mask. And even during the Omnicron flare-up, Tennessee did not reimpose restrictions. And our results were very similar to other states whether they had restrictions or not.
So, we would like to invite you to visit Tennessee on May 2-6 and experience the networking, best practice sharing, and motivational speakers that many people have missed during the COVID pandemic.
What is the Global TapRooT® Summit?
We think Global TapRooT® Summit is the best conference for people interested in:
- Meeting and networking with performance improvement experts
- Benchmarking best practices from around the world
- Learning the latest techniques for performance improvement, incident, investigation, and root cause analysis
- Improving your safety, risk management, quality, operational excellence, and reliability programs
- Having fun while learning
This Summit is so good that we offer a money-back guarantee:
Attend the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit. Go back to work and
implement your road map to success. If you don’t save 10 times the
cost of your attendance at the Summit, let us know and return your
Summit materials and we will refund 100% of the Summit registration fee.
This guarantee shows how certain we are that you will learn valuable
best practices to take your facility’s performance to the next level.
Want to learn more about the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit coming up on May 2-6 in Knoxville, Tennessee? Read on and learn what you could be enjoying.
The Summit starts with your choice of one of eight Pre-Summit Courses being held on May 2-3. The courses (some in-person, some virtual, and some both) to choose from are:
- Stopping Human Error
- 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training
- 2-Day Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training
- Audits & Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT® (New Course)
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection & Interviewing Techniques Course
- Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Corrective Action Development
- TapRooT® Software Course
Click on the course title link above for more information about each course.
And when you attend a Pre-Summit Course and the Summit, you save $200 off the combined course and Summit fee (attend both for only $2,320).
The Summit is on May 4-6 in Knoxville, Tennessee.
What’s in the Summit?
- Motivational/Educational Keynote Speakers
- Breakout Best Practice Sharing Sessions
- Networking and Benchmarking
- Fun Activities
Let’s find out more about each of these reasons to attend the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit…
This may be the BEST lineup of Keynote Speakers that we’ve ever had. From an:
- Admiral, to a
- Football hero (but not for the reason you might think), to a
- Disable veteran, to
- Someone who made a near-tragic (but now funny) human error, to an
- Executive from a global company
They all have interesting, motivational, educational stories to tell that you can benefit from hearing.
CLICK HERE for more about the Keynote Speakers.
Breakout Best Practice Sessions
The Summit is organized around eight Best Practice Tracks that have a selection of best practice sharing sessions. These sessions include over 40 talks/interactive sessions by a variety of speakers/facilitators that include:
- Vincent Phipps,
- Steve Hawkins
- Kevin McManus,
- Stephanie Tipton,
- Mark Paradies,
- Dan Verlinde,
- Marcus Miller,
- Tim Diggs,
- Alex Paradies, and
- the Movement Ninja, Lori Frederick.
Just a sample of the 40+ talks/interactive sessions include:
- Better/Faster Investigations
- Getting Great Management Reviews of Investigations
- Pre-Job Risk Analysis & Pre-Job Planning Workshop
- TapRooT® User Success Stories
- TapRooT® User Investigation Presentations
- The Proper Care & Feeding of Your Lower Back
- Designing a Roadmap to Success
- How to Prepare for and Survive an OSHA Inspection
- Reporting & Trending Using the TapRooT® Software
- If We Could Only Hire Better People, These Accidents Wouldn’t Happen
- Managing Your TapRooT® Improvement Program
- Building High-Performance Teams
- Amplifying Your Listening Skills
To see the entire schedule for the Summit (all the talks and tracks), see:
Networking and Benchmarking
We know how to make networking fun! We have been improving our methods since the first Summit back in 1994 and we think you will agree that there is no better place to meet peers and experts that become valuable contacts.
One of our secrets is that Mark Paradies, the President of System Improvements, personally selects three people for you to meet.
What kind of people will you meet? People interested in:
- Saving lives
- Reducing risk
- Preventing injuries
- Changing behavior
- Stopping human errors
- Improving production
- Eliminating sentinel events
- Improving regulatory compliance
- Improving their Lean, Six Sigma, or CAPA Program
- Maintaining their TapRooT® Certified Instructor status
- Becoming a TapRooT® Software Super-User/Administrator
- Enhancing equipment/asset reliability and achieving excellence
- Learning the latest in root cause analysis and investigation techniques
What kind of companies attend the Summit? Here are a sample of companies that have attended in the past…
Abbott Labs | AES | Alcoa | Ameren | Anglo Gold | Ashland | Babcock & Wilcox | Barrick | Bayer | Boart Longyear | Cameco | Champion Technologies | Chevron | CNSC | Cogentrix | ConocoPhillips | Corteva | CSB | Duke Energy | DuPont | Encana | Entergy | EPA | Exelon | ExxonMobil | FAA | FedEx | First Energy | Flint Hills Refining | Fluor |
GE | General Dynamics | Genetech | Good Samaritan Hospital | Halliburton | Hess | Hydro One | INPO | Integris Health | Irving Oil |
KBR | Luminant | Marathon Oil | Mercy Hospital | M-I SWACO | Military Healthcare System | Momentive | Monsanto | MSHA | New Brunswick Power | Norsk Hydro | NRC | NTSB | ORNL | Oxy | Parsons | Patheon | PCS | Petrobras | Petro-Canada | Pfizer | Potash | Pratt & Whitney | Praxair | Qantas | Qatar Gas | Rio Tinto | Rust-Oleum | Sandia National Labs | Sasol | Saudi Aramco | Sealed Air | Shell | Siemens | SKF |
Subsea 7 | Suncor | Talisman | Total | TVA | Valero | United Technologies | Weatherford | Westar | Willbros
Let’s add your company to the list this year.
So, don’t miss this unique opportunity to expand your network and make new friends.
Yes! We know how to have fun. And Knoxville is a great place to visit. (See fun things to do at this LINK.)
This year we will have the amazing Rock Star, Carl Dixon (above with Mark Paradies), playing many of his hits (and others) at the Wednesday night reception.
Carl is also speaking at one of the breakout sessions at the Summit. Below is a short video about Carl built from one of his previous Summit talks and segments from a previous receptions…
it’s not too late to get Summit discounts.
First, you can SAVE $200 by signing up for a Pre-Summit Course and the Summit.
But there’s more … You can SAVE up to $600 per person when you bring a team to their choice of a pre-Summit Course and the Summit. Get valuable training and the benefits of the Summit for your whole team at a discount. And don’t forget to bring your key senior executives and save even more.
Don’t wait. The Summit is rapidly approaching. You need to register today and start making your travel plans. (CLICK HERE for hotel info.) We look forward to seeing you in Knoxville, Tennessee!
For those who still face COVID lockdowns, we have you covered. There is still a virtual option when you register.
So, if you can’t be there in person, you can still participate virtually.
How do you register? CLICK HERE to get your registration started!