Top 3 Questions ANSWERED on Executive Leadership Training: A TapRooT® TV Video Premiere
What is Executive Leadership training and why is it important?
We created TapRooT® Executive Leadership Training to encourage leadership involvement through a structured training program offered within a timeframe that meets their schedule(s).
Whether TapRooT® is new to your company or not, giving your Senior Leadership the opportunity to see and understand their roles will ensure your improvement and TapRooT® Programs are sustained and successful. Still, many have questions about what exactly our Executive Leadership training covers, who should attend, and which course to choose. We answer these executive leadership questions and more, in our TapRooT® TV premier video included below.
Executive Leadership Question # 1
What’s in the TapRooT® Executive Leadership Training?
The TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course prompts leaders to think differently when presented with investigation reports.
The TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course will:
- provide an understanding of the TapRooT® Investigation process
- detail senior leadership’s role in supporting the TapRooT® Program and investigators
- provide expectations of sustained results from a TapRooT® Implementation
How does this help?
For one, it allows everyone to understand the processes without confusion and provides support throughout an investigation. Senior leadership will be armed with the relevant and specific questions that they, as leaders, need to ask. Plus, they’ll know what a strong corrective action is when they hear it. They’ll understand these causes and fixes are arrived at through a systematic process, as well as understand what resources are needed from them during an investigation and through corrective action installations.
Specifically, the course will explain techniques and tools of TapRooT® such as these:
- Causal Factor Worksheets
- Root Cause Tree® Diagram and Dictionary
- Corrective Action Helper® Guide
- TapRooT® Software
Plus, a specific module that will equip leaders in developing and supporting the TapRooT® Program and investigators through the following:
- Investigation Management Best Practices
- Continuous and proactive improvement techniques
- Investigation Grading
- Conservative decision making
Executive Leadership Question # 2
Who should attend?
Leaders who want to understand the big picture so they know what is needed from them in an improvement program should attend this course. Not only that, leadership’s involvement and understanding of the TapRooT® program and the role they play in the initiative is invaluable in attaining sustained results and positive ROI’s.
Executive Leadership Question # 3
Should they take the six-hour course or a 2-day course?
Now, that is a GREAT question! Tune in to TapRooT® TV and watch Alex and Tim as they briefly discuss this question and more.
Are you ready to register?
There are a few ways to register for this training.
- You can attend the 2-Day Executive Leadership Pre-Summit course held May 2-3, 2022 in Knoxville, TN.
- While you’re there – you might consider attending the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit, held May 4-6, immediately following the Pre-Summit Course. We have an Executive Leadership track specifically for senior leadership!
- Then there are our course offerings which are listed on our courses page. As a general guide to reviewing courses, pay special attention to course locations, and if the courses are in-person or virtual. You may read through the descriptions and see which course you prefer, or choose from the course selection filters.
- If none of these options work for you, we may be able to come to you for on-site training.
- Reach out to us for a free executive briefing (demo) to show you how the TapRooT® system will help your company. Of course, if you have additional executive leadership questions please reach out to us as well. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 865.539.2139.
Watch Alex Paradies and Tim Diggs as they discuss this topic
TapRooT® TV–What’s it about?
Tune in to our TapRooT® Facebook or YouTube to watch the best midday lunch and learn premiering each Wednesday, or listen to the conversation on the TapRooT® podcast. We explore ways to help you with your root cause analysis and incident investigation programs. Learn to find and fix root causes and develop corrective actions that improve safety, production, maintenance, and quality.
Keep reading: Articles selected just for you
- The TapRooT® Advantage
- Root Cause Analysis Fundamentals
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Executive Portal
- Why Equipment Continues to Fail
Join us every week for the TapRooT® TV video premiere
The premiere of new TapRooT® TV videos on Wednesdays is at noon, on Facebook and YouTube. You may also listen to the conversation on the TapRooT® podcast. Of course, you may always listen/watch at your convenience via these links, even if you miss the Wednesday premiere.
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-day or 5-day course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; contact us to discuss your needs. You may also call us at 865.539.2139.