FREE … 7 Secrets of Root Cause Analysis Webinar
News Free Webinar October 27, 9-10 AM EST Register Today
Did you read the 7 Secrets of Root Cause Analysis article? If you enjoyed the article, you would probably love the FREE 7 Secrets of Root Cause Analysis webinar. When is the webinar? On October 27 from 9-10 AM EST. Register by using the form below.
What’s in the 7 Secrets of Root Cause Analysis Webinar?
The difference between a “good enough” investigation and a great investigation is seven secrets. This free webinar reveals all seven secrets that will change the way you conduct a root cause analysis. What are the seven secrets?
- Your root cause analysis is only as good as the info you collect.
- Your knowledge (or lack of it) is getting in the way of a good root cause analysis.
- You have to understand what happened before you can understand why it happened.
- Interviews are NOT about asking questions.
- You can’t solve all human performance problems with discipline, training, and procedures.
- People can’t see effective corrective actions even if they can find the root causes.
- All investigations do NOT need to be created equal (but some investigation steps can’t be skipped).
Read on for more about the webinar.
Alex Paradies is Leading the 7 Secrets Webinar
TapRooT® Expert, Strategic Advisor, and Instructor, Alex Paradies, will be sharing the secrets. Alex has 7 years of manufacturing management and lean implementation leadership and was an internal ISO 9001 Auditor. He has a BS in Material Science and Engineering with a minor in Business Administration from the University of Tennessee. Plus, he has human factors training from the University of Michigan.
What’s in the Webinar?
Alex will discuss the seven secrets and how they impact your root cause analysis. Are your investigations missing any of these secrets? Sign up and find out.
Register in advance to attend this webinar. There are limitations on the number of attendees, so use the link below to register today.